BY RUBBERMAID

The easy way to store your food and lock in freshness The Quik Clik Seal(TM) lets you know when contents are secured. TakeAlongs improved lid clicks into place letting you know when your seal is secure. Bases have graduation marks for handy measuring. Lids are ridged for easier stacking. Microwave reheatable, top rack dishwasher safe and freezer safe. Bases and lids are BPA-free. Rubbermaid(R) TakeAlongs(R) 4 Cup Square, Red/Clear, Pack Of 3 is one of many Food & Condiment Storage available through Office Depot. Made by TakeAlongs. see more...

Allison M.
Burnsville, MN
These containers are great because they can really hold a lot in a conveniently sized container. I think they work best for taking a single dish to something like a party or potluck, but they don’t have the divisions you would want for a meal that has different components.
Aby N.
Rocky Mount
Honestly, I'm obsessed with Rubbermaid products. Like, all of them. They all are incredible quality and my household's primary kitchen ware. They're durable, easily stored, easily available, and a decent price for all that quality. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
Alyssa D.
This product did just what it was supposed to do! Easy to use, easy to clean. Makes traveling with food for snacks or lunch easy and efficient. I would recommend this to anyone who needs to package lunches or snacks for their children, family or themselves!
Morgan M.
Bradenton
These hold your leftovers in the fridge they work well and the price is very good for an item like this it gets the job done and I would buy again I definently recommend for those that meal prep they’re food
Corrine V.
Yakima, WA
I love these! I love that some come with compartments to separate foods! I only use these for my meal prep and i love to use them for everyday use also. They last a long time before i need to replace.
Bella Z.
Totowa nj
More sturdy than the clear containers with the red lids. I like the all white but not as convenient as the clear ones because you can’t see what’s inside unless you open it!
Misty W.
I use these often for leftovers and meal prep. They wash okay. It is not a forever product but very reasonably priced. They are effective in what I use these for. I would recommend the product and will purchase again
Jacqueline S.
Knoxville, TN
You can never have to many of these i use them for sandwiches and store many things inside. They are real easy to pack and go and saves a lot of time and effort. The price is affordable and you can even find them in your local dollar store or walmart and family dollar
Amber N.
Irvington
They do a great job of storing stuff including soups which did not spill when knocked over! I would recommend these to anyone who has ever tried to get their lunch ready at work and spilled it due to the lack of quality of other products.
Karyn N.
Generally I’m not a fan of plastic Tupperware, but these get the job done. Good for bringing a cold lunch to work, good price for the quality. I don’t recommend heating them because it always ruins these types of containers even when they say they’re microwaveable. Overall good quality for the cost.
Leidi R.
Doral, FL
Can i use it in the microwave?