Rubbermaid Produce Saver Value Pack Food Containers - 2 PC uploaded by Chandni L.Rubbermaid Produce Saver Value Pack Food Containers - 2 PC uploaded by Chandni L.

BY RUBBERMAID

Rubbermaid Produce Saver.
Easy find lids.
Fresh & crisp.
Value pack: includes 1 - 14 cup, 1 - 5 cup. see more...

Stephanie H.
San Antonio
I love Rubbermaid products! They're durable and keep my my fridge organized. They keep food fresh longer and that saves me time and money.
Janae B.
Charlotte, NC
 Easy to use and  keeps my food fresh. Dish washer safe. I’ve been using this product for years and i have no complaints
Adine D.
Jacksonville , FL
These are awesome! I actually tipped it over by accident and it had soup in it & surprisingly it only spilled about a dime sized amount!
Trisha W.
Las vegas , NV
I use these to take lunch to work they keep my fruits and veggies fresh and sometimes I even use it for a sandwich and it keeps it fresh
Kimberly G.
El Paso , TX
Loved these food containers they are well made good quality price is good and to be honest I have nothing bad to say about them thanks
Jade M.
Loves Park, IL
I love the produce savers! My lettuce and berries last way longer even after they have been cleaned. I would definitely purchase again!
Tara D.
I absolutely love anyting Rubbermaid the product is amazing the Tupperware is awesome I highly highly recommend this product to anyone
Chelsea T.
Friendsville
Love using these to keep produce fresh! Love how it keeps our crisper organized and clean and our produce seems to stay fresh longer!
Ariel S.
Taunton, MA
I live by these containers.
My toddler lives mainly on fruit and these containers keep our produce "brand new" fresh for a week plus!
Britney D.
Tulare, CA
Keep food smells in. Almost too well. If you find it in the dark cornered of the fridge just throw it out. Do not open. Do not sniff