Rubbermaid Produce Saver Value Pack Food Containers - 2 PC uploaded by Chandni L.Rubbermaid Produce Saver Value Pack Food Containers - 2 PC uploaded by Chandni L.

BY RUBBERMAID

Rubbermaid Produce Saver.
Easy find lids.
Fresh & crisp.
Value pack: includes 1 - 14 cup, 1 - 5 cup. see more...

Jacqueline B.
Millbrook, AL
I love rubbermaid. They're a little more exoensove than ziploc but they containers never leak! Easy to fund in my grocery stores, without being exoensive! And I have to give credit for quality.
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
I love how easy these are for storage purposes. The lid and the container click together so you have a low chance of losing the kids they are very affordable and easy to clean. Highly recommend it
Angie P.
Vernon , CT
I thought this was going to be a game changer product. I was wrong. It’s just a normal storage container. I didn’t see any difference in making produce last any longer than normal. It is expensive in my opinion and didn’t live up to par.
Stephanie V.
I found these on sale once at Publix, and I have never regretted buying them. They keep my fruits fresh for a really long time! I always make sure to store all my berries in them.
Anastasia H.
Buford, GA
I love how durable this Tupperware is. The kids are nice and stackable and I like being able to see through the top. They’re affordable products and I can find them everywhere!
Brittany S.
Sevierville, TN
These are really good for keeping veggies fresh. I mostly use this for my bearded dragons food. It keeps it fresh twice as long compared to other storage containers.
Carlin P.
Pinehurst, NC
I liked these. I used them for fruit like blueberries, raspberries, cantaloupe. I think they lasted longer than if I were to leave them in the original container.
Ashley T.
Hartford, CT
Love these containers. I use them to take salads or left overs to work and they keep the greens fresh and when i have pasta or some tyoe of sauce it doesnt spill
Hailey L.
These are convenient and easy to use. They are a lot like the three brands but these seems to work best for my needs. I think the come at a very fair cost, I have bought plenty f them. I can recommend this product.
Chaka W.
Very sturdy and it kept my produce very crisp great investment for the money no complaints at all it's a product I don't have to buy often because it lasts so long