Rubbermaid Produce Saver Value Pack Food Containers - 2 PC uploaded by Chandni L.Rubbermaid Produce Saver Value Pack Food Containers - 2 PC uploaded by Chandni L.

BY RUBBERMAID

Rubbermaid Produce Saver.
Easy find lids.
Fresh & crisp.
Value pack: includes 1 - 14 cup, 1 - 5 cup. see more...

Marissa B.
Owasso , OK
Hands down the best product to keep your food stored and fresh! The tight lids keep your food fresh and crisp for days to come, very affordable and worth the money! I would recommend to anyone out there!
Kalyn B.
We like these to store produce in. We find they keep the produce fresh longer but HIGHLY
recommend the FRESHWORKS by Rubbermaid. Freshworks works better than this kind. Same
Company diff type of container.
Nicole S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I use these to store lettuce from my garden. Ithey are great and keep the lettuce really crisp for awhile. Garden lettuce is already pretty droopy, but these help to crisp it up. Love these containers
Ash V.
Southaven, MS
I didn't think it made any huge difference to my produce lasting. All in all I can't complain to much, it's a good sturdy container. It just doesn't quite meet it's claims for me personally
Chandni L.
E Providence, RI
Great to store cooked food and fresh fruits. Comes in very handy for picnic on a sunny day too.
Although I do find it getting stained if you store sauces and curries in it.
I sometimes used to send packed lunches for husband in these and found that they do leave traces of fork and knifes. Perhaps it needs a more sturdy material! Rubbermaid Premier Container Tint 3 ct
Franklin L.
West Bloomfield
It is decent at keeping the food contained and doesn’t leak liquids if you close it properly. There are no plastic smells that taint the food that I put in it at all. Just be careful not to microwave it for too long or else the container will warp. All in all, it does exactly what you buy it for and is decently priced.
Anna 💎.
It is so unfortunate how much produce is wasted by people who don't have this amazing Rubbermaid saver. I am able to keep my spinach fresh so much longer and every week when I meal prep I can put anything that I haven't used that was extra and these containers and use them halfway through the week or at the end of the week and everything is still incredibly fresh. These affordable containers really have cut down on our waste every month with our grocery bill and that makes my husband very happy
Kristen W.
Camp Lejeune, NC
These have helped tremendously with our produce in our house. We’re military, so the military grocery store does not sell the best produce, so it does bad super quick. With this storage, they last a little bit longer and I don’t have to lose my mind!
Erika R.
At first I was skeptical. But, after trying it, I could say I can’t live without it! It definitely keeps my lettuce and fruits fresh for a longer period of time. I highly recommend this product!
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
These are great to store food in and are very affordable! They are easy to use and works for about any type of food you want to put in them I use them for my husbands lunch and storing leftovers definitely a lifesaver!