Rubbermaid Produce Saver Value Pack Food Containers - 2 PC uploaded by Chandni L.Rubbermaid Produce Saver Value Pack Food Containers - 2 PC uploaded by Chandni L.

BY RUBBERMAID

Rubbermaid Produce Saver.
Easy find lids.
Fresh & crisp.
Value pack: includes 1 - 14 cup, 1 - 5 cup. see more...

kendra p.
Richmond, KY
Really like how these keep my food fresh. Also like how easy it fits in my lunch box. Great at xmas time for left overs.
Kirstin T.
Omaha, NE
As a mother of two Rubbermaid food containers are a must in my household. Nobody likes dealing with Tupperware. But it’s always a must have. It’s effective for lunches or leftovers and it’s inexpensive.
Candice B.
I love these , they’re great for meal prep. They’re very inexpensive. And my husband enjoys them as well
Charm P.
I really really really love Rubbermaid and all of their products. These 2 Piece Rubbermaid Produce Saver Value Pack Food Containers are very helpful in storing food after cooking, leftovers, and transferring take out to here. It saves space and is worth it!
Trenton M.
Crowder
Purchased at: Walgreens
These keeps food very fresh and are a easy way to store left over dinner. I don’t see any cons in this product I am very satisfied with it. And the price is really cheap for containers. I recommend them to all my friends
Adalgisa V.
Wading River, NY
These containers are sturdy and very inexpensive. I love that they seal and keep my food fresh. They are also easy to stack.
A. P.
Este recipiente es fantástico, es super útil para nuestros alimentos los guarda super bien y los mantiene frescos