Rubbermaid Produce Saver Value Pack Food Containers - 2 PC uploaded by Chandni L.Rubbermaid Produce Saver Value Pack Food Containers - 2 PC uploaded by Chandni L.

BY RUBBERMAID

Rubbermaid Produce Saver.
Easy find lids.
Fresh & crisp.
Value pack: includes 1 - 14 cup, 1 - 5 cup. see more...

Whitney T.
Elkmont , AL
I love these containers to store produce in! They keep the produce fresh and it last longer.
April L.
Findlay, OH
1,103 reviews
Great product! Keeps food fresh and delicious! Great price for such a high quality product!
Karina S.
Carson, CA
Nothing special about this but it does the job. Recommend and you can find these at Publix
Ashley G.
De Mossville , KY
I love love love these storage containers! Spill proof and leaves my food tasting great!
Sarah C.
Always seal properly! I can always count of Rubbermaid to give me a tight seal everytime
Madelin G.
I love these containers. They hold up great. I wash them every day using the dishwasher.
Aliyah S.
Clearlake
These containers are the best they keep your food so freshThey are great for traveling
Emily C.
Springfield
Put all my vegetables and other food that spoils quickly in, they last longer than ever
Nerfa L.
I love to cook healthy food and for me this containers are life saver, super practical
Bethany B.
They were very good quality. They were very sturdy, and they have lasted a long time.