Rubbermaid Produce Saver Easy Find Lids - 14 Cups uploaded by Gabriella G.

BY RUBBERMAID

Rubbermaid?? Produce Saver??? Easy Find Lids???.
14 cups, 3.3 L.
Fresh & crisp. see more...

Gabriella G.
Fairfield
I can highly recommend those, are super good mostly for keeping food in the fridge, not putting like soups and caring in lunch bags because eventually they can leaks
Adi S.
Absolutely the best for precut vegetables and fruits and keeping them each for a long long time. Good capacity and dishwasher safe. Definitely a good by
Erin H.
delray beach florida
This is a good standard Tupperware choice. I wasn’t a huge fan of the lids as they came off sort of easily. Good for just keeping things in the fridge but won’t use to travel with food. Decent choice!
Audra M.
They are great. They are very strong and the kids stay on great! And keep my food fresh.
sydney w.
Lake Zurich
LOVE THE TOP!!! the lid keeps everything and anything fresh and it is totally heavy duty. the material is such good quality and my favorite product from Rubbermaid. i would recommend to anyone, especially an avid cooker.
Brenda 🔆.
Love all the rubbermaid products! No smell stays in the containers after washing them .
Maddison S.
Lancaster
I love these containers for my salads! It keeps everything in and sealed up so my produce stays fresh! It is extremely effective and affordable for people on the go. I would recommend this to any busy people!
Liz F.
Ladson, SC
Insanely awesome storage for produce. Keeps produce fresh for awhile, better than leaving produce in bags or plastic containers in the fridge.
Ashli B.
I love all of the easy find lids line because I no longer have to search for a lid that fits! It’s amazing!
Juanita C.
I loved these storage bowls. They kept my food sealed perfectly! I would like a large size but other than that they're perfect.