Rubbermaid Produce Saver Easy Find Lids - 14 Cups uploaded by Gabriella G.

BY RUBBERMAID

Rubbermaid?? Produce Saver??? Easy Find Lids???.
14 cups, 3.3 L.
Fresh & crisp. see more...

Molly F.
West covina, CA
Absolutely love all Rubbermaid products! They are great quality and I love that they snap onto each other to save space! They are super clean looking and are super easy to use! I just ordered more, I also love the small ones to put sauces in.
Corinne S.
Turlock
I love these cups because they are super strong and spill resistant! It held my salsa in my backpack all day without one single drop dripping from under the lid! Thank you for keeping my backpack salsa free!
Ashli B.
I love all of the easy find lids line because I no longer have to search for a lid that fits! It’s amazing!
Adi S.
Absolutely the best for precut vegetables and fruits and keeping them each for a long long time. Good capacity and dishwasher safe. Definitely a good by
Maddison S.
Lancaster
I love these containers for my salads! It keeps everything in and sealed up so my produce stays fresh! It is extremely effective and affordable for people on the go. I would recommend this to any busy people!
Audra M.
They are great. They are very strong and the kids stay on great! And keep my food fresh.
sydney w.
Lake Zurich
LOVE THE TOP!!! the lid keeps everything and anything fresh and it is totally heavy duty. the material is such good quality and my favorite product from Rubbermaid. i would recommend to anyone, especially an avid cooker.
Brenda 🔆.
Love all the rubbermaid products! No smell stays in the containers after washing them .
Erin H.
Delray Beach, FL
This is a good standard Tupperware choice. I wasn’t a huge fan of the lids as they came off sort of easily. Good for just keeping things in the fridge but won’t use to travel with food. Decent choice!
Liz F.
Ladson, SC
Insanely awesome storage for produce. Keeps produce fresh for awhile, better than leaving produce in bags or plastic containers in the fridge.