Rubbermaid Produce Saver Easy Find Lids - 14 Cups uploaded by Gabriella G.

BY RUBBERMAID #90 in Food Storage Containers

Rubbermaid?? Produce Saver??? Easy Find Lids???.
14 cups, 3.3 L.
Fresh & crisp. see more...

Corinne S.
Turlock
I love these cups because they are super strong and spill resistant! It held my salsa in my backpack all day without one single drop dripping from under the lid! Thank you for keeping my backpack salsa free!
Ashli B.
I love all of the easy find lids line because I no longer have to search for a lid that fits! It’s amazing!
Adi S.
Absolutely the best for precut vegetables and fruits and keeping them each for a long long time. Good capacity and dishwasher safe. Definitely a good by
Maddison S.
Lancaster
I love these containers for my salads! It keeps everything in and sealed up so my produce stays fresh! It is extremely effective and affordable for people on the go. I would recommend this to any busy people!
Audra M.
They are great. They are very strong and the kids stay on great! And keep my food fresh.
sydney w.
Lake Zurich
LOVE THE TOP!!! the lid keeps everything and anything fresh and it is totally heavy duty. the material is such good quality and my favorite product from Rubbermaid. i would recommend to anyone, especially an avid cooker.
Liz F.
Ladson, SC
Insanely awesome storage for produce. Keeps produce fresh for awhile, better than leaving produce in bags or plastic containers in the fridge.
Alexiss L.
Guthrie
Awesome Tupperware keeps my fridge smelling good and my food fresh for a cool minute so that’s a plus.
Kristin D.
Rochester, NY
We bought this to store salad in to help keep it fresher for longer. I actually bought it based on a review in a magazine. I would say the larger one is a little pricey and maybe I’m not using the container correctly but the salad seems to be staying fresh for about as long as it normally does. Maybe one week?
Jessica T.
The kids are very thick and durable! Great for stacking in the refrigerator or lunch bag. They do not discolor with use with heavily dyed food either.