Rubbermaid Produce Saver Easy Find Lids - 14 Cups uploaded by Gabriella G.

BY RUBBERMAID #90 in Food Storage Containers

Rubbermaid?? Produce Saver??? Easy Find Lids???.
14 cups, 3.3 L.
Fresh & crisp. see more...

Sheri
Cant say anything else but happy with this product and overall love the qaulity of it storing left overs
Kimberly R.
My sister love these! I get her new ones every year for Christmas because she can’t get enough of them!
Alexiss L.
Guthrie
Awesome Tupperware keeps my fridge smelling good and my food fresh for a cool minute so that’s a plus.
Jacqueline S.
Dallas, TX
Perfect for taking soups to work and on the go. Very affordable product! Will be purchasing again
Gloria M.
Houston , TX
I like these storage containers. I like the color of the lid because it makes it easier to find.
Jayde D.
Denton
These work great at keeping all your food fresh for as long as you’d want! Def a good purchase
Lauren A.
Canton, TX
Good for a short amount of time. After a few washes it starts to crack and then it’s no good.
Deah N.
Browns Mills
I love using them they keep the leftovers still good and the food still fresh and good to go
StacksWith M.
Fayetteville
Love this style, food last longer and stays super fresh. Use for lunch at work or school!
Elizabeth B.
Washington , NC
These are great for food storage and I have a messy pantry 🙈 so I love the easy find lids