Rubbermaid Produce Saver Easy Find Lids - 14 Cups uploaded by Gabriella G.

BY RUBBERMAID #90 in Food Storage Containers

Rubbermaid?? Produce Saver??? Easy Find Lids???.
14 cups, 3.3 L.
Fresh & crisp. see more...

Amy L.
Tulsa
This is my favorite brand! They keep food well. The seal is pretty good on the container. They don’t stay nice for too long after washing, but they don’t cost too much so repurchasing isn’t that big of a deal to me.
Lisa F.
Great product. The seal is very good. Food stays fresh for a long time. No cons! This is an effective container and I was not disappointed with the product. Affordable and get multiple containers in one purchase.
Angela A.
Fresno
Great for keeping your produce fresh and seals it great when there juicy. I love doing meal preparation and they are great for a healthy snack or even making a salad.
Brandee S.
Columbus, IN
Love the lids, for one. I will say I still used a paper towel in with my extra juicy fruits. Things like blackberries and raspberries that have a lot of moisture and mold rapidly. They held up for a good 10 days as opposed to the usual 6-7 in their regular container they come in.
Amanda F.
Zanesville , OH
I usually go for the Rubbermaid brand when it comes to purchasing food storage containers. I feel they are a trusted brand that makes good quality containers at a reasonable cost. This specific container has been great at keeping my produce fresh!
Casey L.
Hendersonville, TN
The lids on these reusable plastic wear is so much better than most. I like that these are stackable and they aren’t as easily to break in my opinion. The bowls in general also are easier to clean and stain less than other brands
Yuruana S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Amazing product I love it! It is easy to carry and keep the temperature of your food. Really effective and I’m very happy with it ! The cost is affordable and with it ! I recommend the product 100% it is really great
Amanda F.
Lacey , WA
These are awesome for saving food or even meal prepping. The kids always seal tight and keep food fresh. For the price they are nice to have around for extra food storage.
Lisa G.
United States
This has been our saving grace for spinach. The little holes in the lid let it breathe without drying out and the insert keeps it up out of the liquid if condensation forms inside.
Rachel F.
Draper
These are perfect for lunches and leftovers! The lids will leak a little bit, so make sure not to shake it too much! These little are the best from Rubbermaid though, much tighter