Rubbermaid Produce Saver Easy Find Lids - 14 Cups uploaded by Gabriella G.

BY RUBBERMAID #87 in Food Storage Containers

Rubbermaid?? Produce Saver??? Easy Find Lids???.
14 cups, 3.3 L.
Fresh & crisp. see more...

Ethan B.
Carmel, NY
This big container is useful to bring to any party or event. You can go ahead and prep certain dishes in it and leave it overnight to chill or to marinate, or you can Always be sure you’ll make a good amount for most crowds. Guarantee others will ask where you got it
Ericka P.
Waretown
in. As expected, the containers are great for runny/ leaky prone foods i.e curry, soup etc. BUT take the warning from other reviewers!! DO NOT wash the lids in the dishwasher, they will crack!! Stuck one in dishwasher without thinking and noticed the crack in the lid as I was unloading. Disappointed but my own mistake. Otherwise, great containers and cheaper alternative to glass.
Emily W.
Weatherford, TX
This is awesome! I love making large salads in the summer and this is perfect! The platform in the bottom allows the liquid to separate and keeps the good stuff elevated! No more soggy salads!
Amanda F.
Zanesville , OH
I usually go for the Rubbermaid brand when it comes to purchasing food storage containers. I feel they are a trusted brand that makes good quality containers at a reasonable cost. This specific container has been great at keeping my produce fresh!
Koby W.
Austin, TX
Held together well and feel extremely sturdy. Thy also looks super nice and have a nice style, and the kids fit extremely well. It’s fairly affordable for how many there are. I’d recommend them for anyone that needs some new containers.
Leah R.
Milton, WV
I found this on clearance at my local dollar store. I thought it’d be awesome to keep my produce fresher, longer since I live in a very moist home. It did the exact opposite! I’ve lost so much money in produce because it molds 2-3 after I put in there. When I can leave it on my counter for 3-4 day’s easy with no problems.
Anna 💎.
This produce saver is so easy and it keeps my extra produce so fresh So when I am done with my meal prep food from Sunday to Thursday I'm able to open up this container and still have fresh spinach and arugula to use to make an amazing salad for the weekend which never happens without this container
Cecilia B.
Princeton
Great for keeping food! Keeps it fresh and good. Lasted longer than others I have had and is a great color! It was effective at times but sometimes I would lose the lid. Good price and I would definitely recommend
Brandee S.
Columbus, IN
Love the lids, for one. I will say I still used a paper towel in with my extra juicy fruits. Things like blackberries and raspberries that have a lot of moisture and mold rapidly. They held up for a good 10 days as opposed to the usual 6-7 in their regular container they come in.
Ashley O.
Thompson, ND
I LOVE my Rubbermaid produce saver. It has kept my lettuce from the garden fresh for over a week now. It hasn’t been the best for me with strawberries, but it did keep my grapes!