Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA

Do you use this everyday for your lunch? (or your kid's lunches?

Stacia P.
Stacia P.
Bristol , CT
4 years, 12 months ago
I have used it for myself. It's worked wonders with portion control and weight loss.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
5 years ago
I use them for myself everyday.
Trisha W.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Yes.. For the hubby
Candace C.
Candace C.
cedartown, GA
5 years ago
Yes, I use them for kids lunch every day. Also use them for my lunch as well as my husbands.
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Baldwin park , Ca
5 years ago
Yes save's money not having to use sandwich & snack bag's
Lysa J.
Lysa J.
Youngsville, NC
5 years, 1 month ago
I use these almost every school day or husbands work day, only for items that don't require the need to be very cold. They pack very conveniently and stack wonderfully in lunch bags. There are little hollowed out areas to make packing and stacking simple. These nifty containers sit perfectly on the ice packs.
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Oklahoma City, OK
Both and more
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Beaverton, OR
5 years, 1 month ago
Yup, some variation of them anyway.
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
5 years, 2 months ago
I use these and so do my kids
Amaris A.
Amaris A.
SAN GABRIEL, CA
5 years, 2 months ago
You can use them for both why not and not only thatbyou can you them for so much more