Rubbermaid LunchBlox

How long can these last??
Do these wash fairly easy without leaving stains? I’ve encountered issues with Rubbermaid products in the past staining quickly.
where can i get these and do they come in a set or do i have to buy separately?
Start your review of Rubbermaid LunchBlox!
Product Highlights
“The ice pack on the bottom fits snugly and I forgot to place it in the freezer last night, but 10 mins was plenty time for chillage when I stuck it in the freezer this morning while getting ready.” in reviews
“wonderful product so easy to fill and great portion control they wash up so easy and they never seem to pick up the smell of previous foods” in reviews
“This is Super easy and great for my husbands lunch or even a picnic, nice for keeping food fresh till your ready to eat.” in reviews
“They are the perfect size for everything and they're portioned correctly so you don't have to feel bad about eating everything you brought!” in reviews
“Love these they come in so many different sizes i can always count on rubbermaid tuperware to fit any of my left overs in.” in reviews
Ocala
Love these Rubbermaid LunchBlox ! They are perfect for me while I am at work and really help me with portion control. I think it would be awesome if they came out with glass versions of these, although I do know that would make the price increase, I think it would be a great alternative to the plastic.
Plato, MO
I bought this product actually for my son to carry his lunch but instead either my husband or myself use it more! It is very convient for our lunches. The price is very affordable. I would definently not have an issue buying at that price again.
Martin, TN
Perfect for your everyday lunch. Containers seal great and dont leak. Great for small lunch boxes. The ice pack keeps your things cold but doesnt take up too much room. Super affordable. Love using them!
Crystal Lake, IL
I live meal prepping and these help me do just that. It helps me make sure I'm eating well balanced and that my food is staying fresh. Sturdy made and great for everyday use. Affordable and a great one time purchase for you to use for yourself or your kids.
Maple Grove , MN
 have used this kit for my daughter's lunches since she started kindergarten. She is now almost finished grade 3! It also fits the LL Bean flip top lunchbox perfectly!!!! She is a very picky eater and has never eaten at the cafeteria. Might I add, she has used the SAME kit for all those years!!! I do handwash it(don't have a dishwasher) and don't put them in the microwave. I use the longer 'side' containers for fruit and grain snacks. In order to keep them separate within the container I use cut off clear plastic cups to put the fruit in and wrap that in Saran. The other half holds a grain (ie pretzels, soda crackers, fishies, etc.) I did buy extra of the smaller snack containers and use those for yogurt or will do up a batch of frozen smoothies in them, which she will eat with a spoon. Love this set and will never use anything else!!!
Conneaut, OH
Absolutely love the Rubbermaid Lunchblox. This makes packing my kids school lunches so easy. They fit right inside their lunchboxes and are easy to pack the night before and go. I love how I can pop them in the dishwasher to clean them and always have a couple sets on hand. They also make a great container to meal prep for myself and my husband for the entire week. You definitely have to buy multiple sets and they are so affordable compared to other high end brands.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this lunch set. My favorite part is the little mini dressing container that never spills. I can pack my salad with the ingredients separately or pack healthy fruits to snack on in the small containers. the lids stay on really good. The ice pack is a plus especially to carry around your food in warm weather. Can also be used in a child lunch box for organization and to pack a variety of things to eat for them.
Brookville, IN
I really like this product!  I pack my lunch every day for work.  These containers fit together and lock into the lids of the other containers to make it easy for your lunch to be transported in your lunch box without having to worry about it falling over and spilling or leaking everywhere.  This is a great item to have when packing your lunch.  The containers are perfect portion sized too.
Greenwood
It's very good to have around for my kids' lunches, even though they're getting older, they still appreciate having packed lunches, and these help a lot with the bigger and smaller containers. My favorite part about them is that they are stackable so that they don't take up much room in the cupboard and are machine washable! One downside, I would have to add, is that it's hard to stack them with other products.
Groesbeck, TX
These are fun, easy to use and easy to find. You can easily pack a lunch into little perfectly portioned size containers and then put it in a lunchbox and not have to worry about foods touching (for those who have such picky eaters), you can stack them up in a lunch box/bag and they will keep everything in place. They are easy to find at most Wal-Mart stores.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...