BY RUBBERMAID

• Do these snap together?9 Answers
  • Do the bottoms of the containers snap to the tops or are ...3 Answers
  • Does anyone have anything negative to say about these?8 Answers
Rubbermaid LunchBlox
  • "The ice pack on the bottom fits snugly and I forgot to place it in the freezer last night, but 10 mins was plenty time for chillage when I stuck it in the freezer this morning while getting ready." in 88 reviews
  • "wonderful product so easy to fill and great portion control they wash up so easy and they never seem to pick up the smell of previous foods" in 70 reviews
  • "This is Super easy and great for my husbands lunch or even a picnic, nice for keeping food fresh till your ready to eat." in 36 reviews
  • "They are the perfect size for everything and they're portioned correctly so you don't have to feel bad about eating everything you brought!" in 35 reviews
  • "Love these they come in so many different sizes i can always count on rubbermaid tuperware to fit any of my left overs in." in 24 reviews
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
love this, it came with the storage and an ice pack to keep things together. it sealed well, prices was great on it. its very effective. i bought at walmart when they came out and used a coupon for it. great for kids lunches or adult lunches. i would recommend.
Rossana R.
El Paso, TX
este producto me parece muy bueno ya que nos permite mantener nuestros alimentos frescos, sin duda es muy bueno y practico cuando queremos salir y puede ser practico al momento de ponerlo en nuestro bolsillo ya sea para ir a la escuela o al trabajo
Kyla F.
Vanceboro, NC
These are fun cubes. My daughter is in elementary and she goes through spurts where she wants only home lunch for periods of time. We use the cubes to pack her food up. It stays together pretty well. Doesn’t leak and food stays cool.
Patricia R.
Conroe, TX
I love these lunch boxes! The perfect size for school/work! I love that it’s all separate & has an ice box too! Very cute and affordable! Fits well inside a lunch box and keeps food fresh! I’ve bought 3 lunch boxes already!
Brenda A.
Los Angeles , CA
I love how these are so affordable and can fit any healthy snacks for when I'm on the go for college. I would recommend these if you need something to put your snacks so when you're hungry or just need something to wake you up from a long day at school or work.
Lizzette G.
Houston , TX
This thing is worth the price.I love that my kids find it easy to take it with lunch to school.I pack them everything.They are super cool.The price is a little high but worth it for the kids lunch.
Ruby G.
Anaheim, CA
Hello, I love this product! I use this brand because when your a mother? you need this. I box my kids lunch with this in separate containers. Worth the prize! Inexpensive
Sam z.
Southgate, MI
Good for meal prepping for on the go people who work a lot or have kids. They fit in a normal size lunchbox too. Effective for leftovers or dips. I would recommend. Affordable too, cheaper than using plastic bags that harm the environment. I have found many come in different colors too
Megan H.
Mediapolis, IA
I use this for my daughter's lunch to take to school. It survives being tossed around inside her lunch box. The ice pack fits great on top or on the bottom of the container! Totally worth the purchase!
Bonnie L.
I love Rubbermaid products, especially the tupperware that they make. They are such a great quality product. I always have them in my cabinet. I love using these for leftovers, my food always stays fresh. Overall, great product and highly recommend!
Gladys A.
What do you use them for?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Do you use this everyday for your lunch? (or your kid's lunches?
Makala H.
Are these good quality?
Ashley B.
Slippery Rock, PA
Do the tops eventually become harder to open and close for kids?
Isis B.