Rubbermaid LunchBlox

Are these stackable?
Do you usually eat a meal for lunch...or something small?
How long can these last??
Start your review of Rubbermaid LunchBlox!
Product Highlights
The ice pack on the bottom fits snugly and I forgot to place it in the freezer last night, but 10 mins was plenty time for chillage when I stuck it in the freezer this morning while getting ready.in reviews
wonderful product so easy to fill and great portion control they wash up so easy and they never seem to pick up the smell of previous foodsin reviews
This is Super easy and great for my husbands lunch or even a picnic, nice for keeping food fresh till your ready to eat.in reviews
They are the perfect size for everything and they're portioned correctly so you don't have to feel bad about eating everything you brought!in reviews
Love these they come in so many different sizes i can always count on rubbermaid tuperware to fit any of my left overs in.in reviews
kristina B.
Douglasville, GA
I love Rubbermaid lunch containers they are awesome for packing lunch and are great for leftovers as well.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,546 reviews
I absolutely love this lunchbox it if you’re on a diet and eat a lot of salads this is fantastic or if you’re taking tacos and you need separate containers it’s great it’s a little bit expensive but it’s very well worth it I would definitely recommend
Emily B.
Edgewood, TX
I use this set to pack my daughters lunch. I do agree that it is a little small for adults (which is why it doesn't get the full "A" rating) but it is perfect for kids. I wish you had the option to buy more freezer packs individually.
Shelia S.
Crosby, TX
These are perfect for my kids' lunches and my husband's lunch. Kids and husband get a variety of foods, and they are perfect for portion control for my husband.
bonita B.
Richmond, VA
Perfect for work, I just wish they would snap together better. It's kind of annoying to have the components get loose on you when your racing for an elevator or getting out of your car.
April E.
Warsaw, IN
They are washable, reusable, and come in a variety of sizes, my husband uses them all the time to take his lunch in.
Ruby A.
Marietta, GA
This bowls are just awesome...........so convenient for everywhere (to work, school,parks etc) and it comes in perfect sizes for my kid and my husband and I.
aneesah N.
Columbus, GA
I am a full time mom and my daughters go to their MeMaw and PawPaw house and whenever I send them on their way I use the different size containers to place their food in. And if you're a mother who likes to monitor the portions that your kids eat the different size containers will let you place the amount of foods in each one. I use them to pack my lunches also its also a great way for me not over eat when packing my lunch. Great item to have around.
katie C.
Lumberton, NC
I use these containers for EVERYTHING that a bag wont hold. Without these containers i wouldn't be able to take my beloved pasta to work. they keep my sandwiches fresh and unsmashed. A+++++++++++
Machelle G.
Sunland, CA
Trying to save money by making my own lunch everyday. This has all the compartments for each component and never leaks
Ask a question to the Influenster community...