Rubbermaid Lock-Its Food Storage Container Set 12pc uploaded by kelly m.

BY RUBBERMAID #75 in Food Storage Containers

Storage Made Simple Keep food fresh with the Rubbermaid Lock-Its Food Storage Container Set. With a built-in rubberized seal and four locking tabs, Lock-Its provide an extra secure lid for your food storage needs. This set includes two 1.25-cup containers, one 2-cup container, one 3-cup container, one 5-cup container and one 7-cup container, as well as matching lids. These containers can go straight from the freezer to the microwave to the dishwasher for ultimate convenience. Rubbermaid Lock-Its Food Storage Container, 12-Pice Set: -Molded rubber gasket seal and 4 locking tabs provide secure storage -Refrigerator, freezer, microwave- and dishwasher-safe -Lids fit multiple bases -Containers nest for convenient storage A Closer Look: The various size containers nest for compact storage. One lid fits multiple bases. Take Care: Refrigerator, freezer, microwave- and dishwasher-safe Dimensions: 8.19″ x 16.38″ x 15.62″. see more...

Nikki N.
I like these, however I am giving them 4 stars because if used in the microwave (which it says clearly microwave safe) the sides can get white burn spots on them that make the tupperwear look icky and unclean.
Alissa M.
San Antonio
I like the lock-it’s better than the regular rubbermaid food storage containers. I always feel like it keeps the food in and comforts me id I putting little bowls of food that may have liquids in my backpack or purse. It’s affordable and comes in so many sizes. They microwave well and I haven’t had any issues with staining. These are well made and great for families
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
I bought these off of amazon and I am disappointed with them. I lock all 4 sides down but 1 or 2 usually always pops up. It still keeps my food fresh but it’s annoying that they won’t all stay locked.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
Don't think I could live without this 12 piece set. I use it for everything......leftovers of course, travelling, etc. Wonderful storage containers love how sturdy they are and how great the lids lock.
Sharon M.
Kissimmee, FL
If I could give it 10 stars I would its honestly that amazing !! I use it almost everyday to bring lunch to work!! I love the locks to ensure your meal is super sealed and protected
amie d.
❤️❤️❤️These are the best storage containers ever I mean ever I could not live without them I've had a set for three years and they go from the microwave to the freezer to the fridge back to the microwave ❤️❤️I mean these are awesome they never leak even like if the sides come undone it still doesn't leak I wash them in the dishwasher all the time and they never lose suction or size or anything I love these❤️❤️❤️❤️
Clara C.
Glendale, CA
I have to say that these are the best that I have found that will work for my family! . My husband is a diabetic and so I have to watch what he eats. It is better for his health if I pack lunches for him instead of him going to pick something up.
Cristy T.
Everyone in my family uses this to pack breakfast and lunch since we have long days. I pack soup in them and haven't had a problem with it leaking! I meal prep for the day with this and can easily pop it into the microwave. Wash and dry and reuse! Absolutely cutting down on waste. They fit into lunch bags and easy to carry it into the car and the workplace.
Amal T.
Sylvania, OH
I love this Tupperware set. The different sizes are great and very convenient. I like the lids because they are very secure and you can make sure that they're closed properly by making sure all the snaps are pressed. I would recommend these for sure.
Leslie G.
San Jose, CA
These are awesome! I constantly lose plastic ware between going to school, working and the boyfriend. These last so well and are inexpensive enough to replace once a year or so. I rarely use my glassware since these work so well.
Amber D.
Are the containers dish washer safe?
Angela L.
Fort Wright
Do these food storage containers stain easily?
kelly m.
What do you store in your Tupperware?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Can you use this product for anything else?
rosy R.