BY RUBBERMAID

Organizing your kitchen just got easier. Featuring lids that snap together and snap to the bottom of the container it fits, this food storage system ensures that the right lid is always at your fingertips. Graduated sized containers nest to take up less room in your cupboard, and its square shape takes up less room in your refrigerator. see more...

Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
Rubbermaid is an awesome brand for Tupperware stuff. I think that these ones are too small of a size most of the time for what I need though.
Amber C.
Eustis, FL
This size container is a little small for most sides but i think it is great for dipping sauces to pack with lunches.
Kalin W.
Rubbermaid containers are such durable, quality plastic containers. This size is perfect for small amounts of things
Shannon B.
Perfect for my mini fridge I love these and easy to clean! They're so perfect for left overs
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
1,239 reviews
These are so cute and little. I use them a lot for salad dressing, dips, Jell-O, pudding, mayo, or even sometimes for crackers if I don't feel like a lot. Easily snaps on. I always put it inside a plastic bag, inside my lunch bag in case it leaks but so far it hasn't!