Rubbermaid Easy Find Lids

by Rubbermaid

New!  Right Lid. Right Now.™ 24 Total Pieces Lids snap to base and to other lids. Bases and lids nest inside each other. One lid fits multiple bases. Extra clear base to better see contents. Thick and durable for years of use. Microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe. Includes: 2 - 0.5 cups 118 mL 2 - 1.25 cups 296 mL 2 - 2 cups 473 mL 2 - 3 cups 710 mL 2 - 5 cups 1.2 L 2 - 7 cups 1.7 L ;

What makes these so easy to find?
I’ve noticed plastic containers leave food smell even after cleaning it. Do these have the same effect?
Any one else have a problem with the lids ? I have some that are cheaply thin & find that the thicker made lids work the best ?
Start your review of Rubbermaid Easy Find Lids!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...open easily like other ones that just pop open all the time... the lids work great .. and the lil one's are perfect for hot souce .in reviews
These are the best storage containers in my opinion, the plastic is thick and durable, and the sizes are perfect, plus they all stick together for easy storage to keep your drawers organized nicely in reviews
There are so many different sized containers I'm always able to find the perfect sized one for whatever I need to store :)in reviews
I love this set I got it a few years back at a black Friday sale and they still work great and they don't warp in the dishwater; in reviews
I store lids in a drawer and the fact that these lids snap together makes it so much easier for organization.in reviews
Jennie S.
Greenfield, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Rubbermaid Easy Find Lids uploaded by Jennie S.
Purchased at: Target
Rubbermaid is a strong, reliable product that I have used in my household for decades. This set is terrific because the lids mix & match, so you are never searching for the right size. The hardest part is making sure that when you take a container to a loved ones home that you always get it back! Rubbermaid Easy Find Lids
kristina B.
Douglasville, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Rubbermaid easy find lids are not only great for left overs and lunch they are great sir storage and helps to find when they are put away
Jennifer Y.
Plymouth, WI
I love that these have the option to snap the lid on the bottom of the container for easy storage instead of digging around all of your containers to find matching lids and such. They also seal very well, so they don't leak.
Tia W.
This work so well. Very sturdy and I love that you can stack them together and the lids clip together. This makes it easy not to lose anything and keeps things organized. I would recommend this and they are fairly cheap for good quality!
Kim O.
Hampton, VA
I love this! Makes it easy for putting up left overs or for packing lunches. Highly recommended for anyone's kitchen!
Bridget H.
Minneapolis, MN
These are my absolute FAVORITE plastic containers. I love how easy it is to find a lid to match and they are super durable! I have had mine for years and they are still in great shape. I also love how they stack on top of each other in the fridge. Super easy to use and a very reasonable price.
Kelley M.
Hagerstown, MD
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Rubbermaid Easy Find Lids uploaded by Kelley M.
I love my Rubbermaid containers! I use these almost everyday and there’s always at least one in my fridge holding leftovers for something. They’re affordable and great quality. They will last you, in fact I haven’t found anything that compares as far as ease of use, and quality and value. They’re also microwaveable and dishwasher safe. I definitely recommend these.
Jamie O.
Parkville, MO
These are the best!! They stack together perfectly so they're easier to store and keep everything together. They also don't stain easily or warp in the dishwasher, so they last a long time.
Virginia J.
Suwanee, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I just bought these at Sam’s the other day and I absolutely love them. The covers are so easy to snap on. I wish they offered different colors instead of just red.
Erin M.
Greer, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Target
I like these bowls and I like the fact that you can stack and store the lids with them. The only down side for me is that they seems to stain easy. They especially stain with tomato sauce. Other than that they are a great product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...