BY RUBBERMAID

New!  Right Lid. Right Now.™ 24 Total Pieces Lids snap to base and to other lids. Bases and lids nest inside each other. One lid fits multiple bases. Extra clear base to better see contents. Thick and durable for years of use. Microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe. Includes: 2 - 0.5 cups 118 mL 2 - 1.25 cups 296 mL 2 - 2 cups 473 mL 2 - 3 cups 710 mL 2 - 5 cups 1.2 L 2 - 7 cups 1.7 L ; see more...

• Does anyone know how to get red stains out of them from sauce, ch...2 Answers
  • This red-lidded Rubbermaid set was probably the first storage con...4 Answers
  • Favorite size container?18 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "My favorite Containers I send my husband one of these for lunch all the time with food fruit snack I love how they dont open easily like other ones that just pop open all the time... the lids work great .. and the lil one's are perfect for hot souce ." in 9 reviews
  • "These are the best storage containers in my opinion, the plastic is thick and durable, and the sizes are perfect, plus they all stick together for easy storage to keep your drawers organized nicely " in 9 reviews
  • "There are so many different sized containers I'm always able to find the perfect sized one for whatever I need to store :)" in 8 reviews
  • "I love this set I got it a few years back at a black Friday sale and they still work great and they don't warp in the dishwater; " in 6 reviews
  • "I store lids in a drawer and the fact that these lids snap together makes it so much easier for organization." in 6 reviews
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
B a DC I got 2 sets of these one for myself and one for a present for a friend! I'm in love with this eajdf bbsy find lids and haven't miss placed them yet! They are also a great deal. 36 piece under 10 bucks. They come in all shapes and sizes. You can freeze, microwave them and so much more!
Veronica S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love rubbermaid products and especially the tupperware that they make! They are a great quality product. I always have them in my cabinet. I love using these for leftovers, my food always stays fresh. I highly recommend this product.
Da'Onne B.
Oklahoma City, OK
By far the best containers EVER! Major key w| them is when microwaving the container isn’t harmed. Super easy to clean I like how the food doesn’t stain the container. I usually purchase these from Sam’s to get a good deal but I’m always satisfied with this brand.
Debbie H.
Love my Rubbermaid bowls. Great stacking to use less cabinet space. Lids also nest together for better storage. Multiple sizes that can be used for anything. Affordable and durable. We have Sunday Supper at my house weekly and the kids are always using them to take leftovers home with them.
Lauren L.
Rogers, MN
These are super inexpensive but pasta sauces and red sauces leave stains on the dishes and are super hard to get off! I would still recommend them however. Better than Betty Crocker Tupperware but not as good as Pyrex.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I only have a few pieces of the Rubbermaid plastic set, but I love them all.  The lids stack so nicely together and they are so easy to clean.  I hate when you put red sauce into the plastic container and it leaves that greasy, red film on them.  These don't seem to do that and I love that.  They hold up in the dishwasher and microwave.  I would definitely recommend these.  I purchased mine at Dollar General, but have seen them at Walmart too.
Sydney C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My whole family uses Rubbermaid tupperware products. They are wonderful! I pack my lunch every day and always use Rubber Maid containers to store my food. They keep my food fresh and they never seal. They also are easily stackable, so they make organizing your kitchen so easy. They also do not stain as bad from things like pasta sauce like other brands do. I stick them in the dish washer on a weekly basis and they have lasted forever!
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These are the best Rubbermaid containers ever. The way these click together makes it super easy to store. They're dishwasher safe so they're easy to clean. These are way better than Rubbermaid's Take Along containers. I love how these come in a variety of sizes and you can buy these in great sets around Christmas time.
Amber P.
These containers are great when you do not have much storge space, they pack together easily. They do not open easily so no spills are made. They are firm and not flimsy which is always good, i actually got mine at the dollar store. And theyre great.
Bridget H.
Minneapolis, MN
These are my absolute FAVORITE plastic containers. I love how easy it is to find a lid to match and they are super durable! I have had mine for years and they are still in great shape. I also love how they stack on top of each other in the fridge. Super easy to use and a very reasonable price.
Priyanka P.
Lexington, KY
Are these your favorite containers or do you prefer another brand?
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Favorite size container?
Kristen R.
Ellettsville , In
Does anyone else have a hard time getting the lids on?
Jackie A.
Gainesville, FL
Has anyone else had issues with these melting (getting crusty looking) after using in the microwave?
Kim S.
Brookfield, WI
Has anyone had trouble with the lids on these becoming discolored after going in the dishwasher? The first few times they are fine, but after that they start to fade. We don't microwave in them at all.