Rubbermaid Commercial Products Rubbermaid Commercial FG9C87010000 Odor Absorbing Gel Fragrance Cassette, Lavender Bouquet

BY RUBBERMAID COMMERCIAL PRODUCTS

Odor absorbing fragrance gel cassette that lasts 30 days. Includes battery for easy one-step replacement. Scent: Lavender; Physical Form: Gel; Application: Automatic Odor Control; Capacity (Weight): 1.25 oz. see more...

Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ
We have one in our bathroom and it eliminates all the odors in there! It smells wonderful now that we have this little product
Troy M.
Carmichael, CA
Great at keeping your house odor free. I recommend using in your kitchen to keep out the odors from the trash can.
Missy W.
Jacksonville, FL
These smell great!!!!!!!! Covers up most all odors and is very convenient :). This product is truly worth trying
Heidi P.
We use them in our bathrooms an they really work. i absolutely love them. an they absorb the oder really good.
Erica J.
Tomball, TX
Rubbermaid never steers me wrong. This helps cut odor down fast. I would recommend it for purchase. worth it
Rachelle T.
Wexford, PA
We used to use these at my nursing home all the time. They were the only air freshener that worked.
Gennessa R.
Brandon, FL
Wonderful product honestly love it it is truly great. Works awesomeeeee I use it all the time
Brittany B.
Eatontown , NJ
Good odor reducer smells so good keeps the odors from coming back affordable and effective
Stephanie W.
Definitely absorbs all oder use it in the garage and works great . highly recommended this
Tessa D.
Whiteville, NC
This is perfect to mask the smell from my cats and hedgehog cage. Would recommend.
Delaina M.
Lansing , MI
Decorator Expert Level 4
Do these work well to absorb odor?
Jacqui P.
Kissimmee, FL
Where can I buy this?
Raegan H.
Wtf is this? I can't tell
KATHERINE P.
Doral, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
Is good?
Sadie J.
Is this a refill? Do you need another piece (like an electric part) in order to use this?

back