Rubbermaid Commercial Products RCP757688YW Mop Bucket Wringer- 44 Qt. - 17inchx24inchx38inch- Yellow

BY RUBBERMAID

The WaveBrake Down Press Combo with mop bucket and wringer is designed for the large commercial cleaning jobs, Foot pedal water evacuation is conveniently located so no lifting is required, Mop bucket and wringer system reduces splashing, which means a safer environment, cleaner floors, and improved productivity, Wringer lasts 58 times longer than comparative wringers, High efficiency side press wringer has been tested to exceed 50,000 wringing cycles, Mob bucket/wringer system is made of premium tubular steel and structural web-molded plastic, Dirty water bucket is sold separately, see more...

• Is this hard to carry along and operate?8 Answers
  • What's is the best way to dump it safely4 Answers
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
I use this at my job l. And i am so happy that this thing was made i need one for my house.. It keeps your hand clean from having to wring out the dirt mop.. And it is a life saver on the back as well .. It really gets the job for you and you don't have to work as hard
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
After we're I worked business went bankrupt. They let employees have things from the store, I keep this bucket because it was never used and now I use it for my home and it comes in handy
Amanda T.
Augusta , GA
lol I remember using this at work ! It's way too heavy and not really a smooth ride, I'm not sure if it's bc it was my first time using it or it need to be rethought ūüė©
Bethany S.
This bucket with attached wringer is great for mopping. I just wish it was a little more maneuverable in and out of the house
Shannon B.
Hillman, MI
One of my side jobs is housekeeping, and one of the places I clean for has a large recreation center.  We purchased one of these to use when we clean there and it saves us so much time!  It holds the right amount of water and the wave breaker keeps water from splashing all over when moving the bucket around.  The wheels makes it so easy to move around, no picking up involved.  The wringerer also makes it nice to get the excess water out of your mop head without having to get your hands dirty.  Anyone who says it is hard to manuever just needs to spray a little WD40 on the wheels.
Erika P.
This thing is a life save if you have a whole lot of floor to mop! I used it at work and my in laws have one they use at home too. I think it's a wonderful product but I don't understand the steep price tag?!
tris g.
joliet, Il
I am fan of all RubberMaid products. This one is one of my favorites. I have big jobs that need some heavy cleaning and it gets the job done. I cuts done on all the multiple trips on filling up the bucket with water an d wringing the mop. Easy to get around the house. Love it!!!
ruel g.
Grand Island, NE
It keeps your hand clean from having to wring out the dirt mop.. And it
is a life saver on the back as well .. It really gets the job for you
and you don't have to work as hardits affordable for me.
Jessica C.
Alexander, NC
Even though I have a heck of a time getting it to steer(lol) , these things are great so that you don't get too much water on the floor and so that you can roll it around everywhere you go without going back and forth.
Cinnamon C.
Boardman, OH
This is well worth it if you have hard wood or tile flooring in your home or business!!! Works great and just the ease of moving it is a great advantage
Erika Marie O.
Calgary, AB
Is this hard to carry along and operate?
tris g.
joliet, Il
What's is the best way to dump it safely