Rubbermaid Commercial Products Clean Room Medium Rayon Mop Heads with Looped-End in White

BY RUBBERMAID COMMERCIAL

RMC3985 Features: Mop head Size: Medium Material: Rayon Looped-end, tail banded mop for greater floor coverage with each stroke Use for industrial applications, including pharmaceutical labs, paint booths, and more Made of lauderable, pre-shrunk rayon/polyester fabric that will not fray or lint Color/Finish: Color: White Dimensions: Dimensions: 0.54'' H x 0.54'' W x 0.54'' D see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Brytanie S.
We used these in the school I worked for. They have different sizes so some are heavier when wet. They clean very good and have a scrubby part near the top. Can be washed in the washing machine too.
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
The rubber maid rayon clean room rayon mop heads cleans up all the dirt of your floor and absorbs the water as well. When your done just toss it in the washer.
Penny G.
Las Vegas, NV
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I'm a sucker for these old mop heads! i love them and happy that they can be washed in with my other laundry. Not more nasty mop head for my floors!
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
I love Rubbermaid products. And these mops make it quick and easy to clean up spills with not much effort involved.
Jamie B.
This mop is great it cleans well and soaks up all the excess water from mopping. It's so easy to use and durable.
Isa B.
This bad boy is great. Removes all the nastiness from my floor with ease. It's easy to remove and wash.
Leila E.
I love this mop!! Haha I love to have a quick clean floor and it's super big. Moves quickly.
Fathima B.
Glenview , IL
Rubbermaid is my trusted brand all the products are of good quality and durable
Johnna R.
Likes that is removed to wash it. N replace it too. No need to buy a whole set
Dawn S.
Piedmont, SC
I like it because I can throw it in the wash to get it clean I hate a stinky mop I feel like my floors are much cleaner because my mop is
Betsy F.
Santa Maria, CA
Does this mob good who owns this?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Where do they sell these??
Kenya J.
Does this attach to any mop handle?