BY NONE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Help keep foods fresh and easily accessible with the handy Rubbermaid Brilliance Food Storage Container. Featuring a leak-proof design and latches on the lid, this microwave safe container allows you to enjoy leftovers at home or take them to work. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Walmart*
Elisa M.
I received this product to try for free from Rubbermaid and Shopper Army in exchange for my honest review. I tried the medium sized container which holds a ton of stuff. This BPA free container claims to be airtight and leakproof and I can honestly say it 100% was. I put both hot and cold liquids in it and gave it a good shake and nothing spilled either time. The vents on the side allowed me to microwave my liquid with no splatter or lid popping off like other containers I’ve used. The container did not pick up any flavours or smells from the things (both soup and coffee) I heated in it which is great, especially if you use it to hold both savory and sweet things. The container is made from a very durable plastic which I tested by accidentally dropping it on the floor. Nothing broke or chipped so if you’re clumsy like me you’ll like this container. I recommend it and will definitely purchase a few more!