Rubbermaid 20-pc. Premier Food Storage Set, Tint Peri

by Rubbermaid

Storing leftovers is a snap with this 20-piece food storage set from Rubbermaid. The set includes 10 leakproof containers in 5 sizes ranging from half-cup to 5-cup capacity, so you'll always have just the size you need. Easy-to-use lids snap onto the containers and to other lids when not in use, so you'll won't have to hunt for the right-sized top. The set is microwave and dishwasher safe and stain resistant. Each container is designed to be stackable to safe space. BPA free. Color: Tint Peri.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rubbermaid 20-pc. Premier Food Storage Set, Tint Peri!
Charlotte, NC
I love my Rubbermaid premier containers. I’ve had them for years and they are still perfect. I love that they are top drawer dishwasher safe. I use them for meal prepping every week. I have bought several additional pieces.
FULLERTON, CA
I love these storage containers! They keep my food so fresh, have an amazing easy find lid system and most importly, no gross and unsightly stains!!!

Looking for your answer?