BY RUBBERMAID

QU2621: Features: -Pitcher. -Almond color. -Lid has three spout positions open, strainer and closed. -Large comfortable handle for easy lifting and pouring. -Capacity: 1 Gallon. -Made in USA. -Overall dimensions: 6.37 H x 6.37 W x 10.68 D. see more...

Kacie W.
Tyler, TX
It's good for a short while, but it stains easily and will get little cracks pretty quickly.
Brittney G.
Greenville , SC
I've used this classic Rubbermaid gallon pitcher for years. Maybe it's just my location, but they're not so easy to find in retail stores anymore. Fortunately they seem to last forever, but I'm glad there still available on Amazon when needed.

This style pitcher has improved over the years, with subtle improvements to the design as well as the BPA plastic used. I use this pitcher to store iced tea and other beverages in the refrigerator. But I find these pitchers equally handy for storing dry things, especially my cats' kibble. I buy the kibble in large/economical-size bags that I store in a large airtight container in the garage. With a scoop, I transfer some of the kibble to this pitcher to store inside in the pantry. The lid seals tight to retain the freshness, and the spout works well for dispensing the kibble into the dishes. Like another reviewer here, I also have one filled with wild bird food that I keep outdoors near the bird feeders for the same reasons.
Rebecca C.
Not easy to find in my local stores. I really do like that Rubbermaid last for a while. Keep my ice tea in it, and fits well in fridge.
Melissa G.
I agree below these are really hard to find now of Days! I love pitcher containers and this one is the best. Very sturdy and easily hold iced tea!
Marcelina L.
Franklin, TN
This is great for maintaining fresh homemade drinks like orange juice, limeade, pineapple juice etc.. Great for holding in any liquid.
Alyson W.
Love this pitcher! We use it for our homemade iced tea all the time. I love that I can put the boiling water in it & the plastic handles it perfectly. Fits well in the fridge too!
Andrea D.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
I have this one for over 2-3 years now, and it is awesome!!! I use this for lemonade and what i love the most is that it is in plastic so it will never break