BY RUBBERMAID #47 in Water Bottles

20 ounce polypropolen chug bottle beverage container, leakproof design, top rack dishwasher safe, fits in most cupholders, comfortable contour grip. see more...

• The top to this looks like it could come loose very easily. Has th...1 Answers
Tamiko M.
Tamiko M.
Hillside, IL
I buy this more frequently then any other water bottle that is not temperature controlled. The top is very tight and has never leaked even when tossed in the trunk of my minivan after an outting with the kids. I tend to lose them to friends and family after i rave over them.
Tara G.
Tara G.
Bulverde, TX
This bottle is pretty good. I have had mine for years and it still doesn't leak or have any worn out parts. The only negative is that it is harder to measure water intake accurately, compared to other bottles with more detailed markings on the side.
sarah S.
sarah S.
Oran
"I love this blender, I love the little filter that keeps the ice out of the drinking spout. It's really handy to have the compartment on the bottom for extra protein during the day. It turns out that this blender is durable, I've had it for over a year and it's just as good as the day I bought it."
Wendy P.
Wendy P.
Chatham, ON
Foodie Expert
Perfect size, slender to fit my cup holders not to bulky i can still carry it in my bag. Ive had it for 6 months. And stil use it every day
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Moncton, CT
Foodie Expert
I bought this a few days ago and it's great! Simple design, easy to open spout, doesn't leak and it hold 950ml! Perfect as a gym bottle or to take to work.
nicki B.
nicki B.
The top to this looks like it could come loose very easily. Has that been an issue for anyone?