Rubber Brush Dog Grooming Tool - Up&Up™

by Up & Up

The Boots & Barkley™ Rubber Grooming Brush is like a spa in the palm of your hand. The coarse rubber tooth side massages your buddy while shampooing and removes dead hair and dirt. A non-slip grip ensures you’ll remain in control while washing in soapy conditions. The design stimulates the skin and spreads natural oils for a shiny and healthy coat.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rubber Brush Dog Grooming Tool - Up&Up™!
Julia S.
J’adore cette brosse j’utilise que ce type de brosse pour mon chien. Je la valide à mon 100 % je met 5 étoiles à se produit. 👍Up & Up
Diana L.
This product is fantastic, it was one that I bought to test on my dog, I think it's amazing and my dog's fur is just fantastic and without us as it usually wins. I also think that it is not too expensive and that they should buy, I recommend this product
Lyndi  H.
Victoria, TX
This is a great brush for when my cat starts to shed. Also great to help remove the furcfrom the carpet. Love how it acts like a magnet forvthe fur.
wenabi F.
Orlando,FL
Rubber Brush Dog Grooming Tool - Up&Up™ uploaded by wenabi F.
easy to use, I bought it for my 6 month old puppy. he likes it a lot,does not hurt the hand, you can use it indefinitely
Jennifer V.
Rocky Point, NY
This is a good product. For my Boston Terriers that don't really shed its good. It put them to sleep as I brush the loose hairs.
Danielle S.
Waukesha, WI
50lb German Shepard husky mix. This thing is great! I use it for giving my dog a bath and brushing as well as getting fur off my couch. Gentle but effective. I would highly recommend. Great for removing undercoat as well
Hailey Z.
Columbia, SC
I love using this tool on my pitty while I give her a bath. During the summer, she starts to shed tiny little thick hairs that will make you itch like crazy so getting as many of them off of her is a must! It keeps her coat so soft and absolutely helps with her shedding.
Natalie B.
keota
Works well for the first couple of weeks but becomes harder to clean excess fur off after that. Anyone have tips on keeping this less furry and more sticky for longer than a couple weeks?
Olivia S.
Madison, WI
1,011 reviews
loveeee this for my pet! good and firm. it works. i’ve never had an issue!!!!!! I love it
Destiny F.
bastrop
It helped scrub my dog off so well. My dog came in the house looking like a pig raised on a farm . But luckily I had this for her she felt so relaxed and she didn’t each much cause of me not scratching her !

Looking for your answer?