BY RUB WITH LOVE BY TOM DOUGLAS

The deep, intense flavor of smoky chiles, garlic and rosemary make this Southwestern flavor a hearty compliment to grilled steaks. It s also great on chicken or roasted potatoes. Gluten free. All natural ingredients. No MSG Product of the USA. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Eyvanna C.
Butte, MT
Foodie Expert
I am the rub with love products biggest fan!!! I love just rubbing my steaks down with this then throwing them on the girl. By far the best steak rub out there and again super good for you! No harsh preservatives or MSG!
Tiffany A.
I've never been big on steak but with this omg it's amazing! I use it so much and eat steak often now. I am a repeat user and it is a great value for the size. I recommend this.
Cheezy H.
Elk Grove, CA
this spice rub is great on steaks. I like to marinade my steak a few hours ahead with this rub as well add some other spice on my steak for different flavors but alone is tasty!
Samantha M.
Little falls, Ny
Foodie Expert
Great rub is a bit salty but it tastes great I just marinate my steak well at work and pan fry later
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
Foodie Expert
Need a juicy and tasty steak? Try Douglas steak rub amazing taste it has that tangy sweet taste
Brittany S.
Delanson, NY
Foodie Expert
I'm always trying new and different seasonings for meat and this is one of my favorites.
Emilia B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I generally don't care a lot about rubs, but this brand makes good rubs. This one brings more flavor and the meat taste good.
Karen S.
Waxhaw, NC
We first received this as a housewarming gift from a friend from Seattle. It is such a great rub we wanted to put it on everything! We now buy it and give it as gifts. Buy yourself the larger size tub if you see it available.
Ceylan Y.
Its a little hot as in spicyy rhpugjt its still really goos andbtaste nice a
Lindsey E.
Beaver Falls, PA
Is this better than making your own steak rub?
sharon h.
Lucedale, MS
Foodie Expert
This sounds really good to put on a steak or something. I was curious is this good if so where do u get it at??
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried this? If so can you tell me about the flavor and where it can be purchased.
Anna N.
Riverview, MI
Is this good or is it not
Amanda B.
Foodie Expert
Im just here for the badge.