Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetRub A535

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

Warming, Medicated Rub

Fast Action Relief of Muscle & Joint Pains, Back Pains

For Relief of Rheumatic & Arthritic Pain

Starts to work on contact

Made in Canada

Imported from USA

RUB A535 'EXTRA STRENGTH CREAM' is a warming, medicated rub that provides fast action relief of muscle and joint pain,
back pain, arthritic pain and rheumatic pain. It is a non-greasy formula that starts to work on contact exactly where
you need it.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of RUB A535™ Muscle & Joint Cream Extra Strength!
How would you rate this product?
D. E.
RUB A535™ Muscle & Joint  Cream Extra Strength uploaded by D. E.
Purchased at: Walmart
I usually get muscle pain around the ankle area when the weather gets cold for some reason. This is my life saver for those cold months. I usually massage it onto the area and sometimes put heat pad after I've applied this cream. It definitely helps relieve the pain. I definitely recommend this!
Candace  K.
Port Coquitlam, BC
RUB A535™ Muscle & Joint  Cream Extra Strength uploaded by Candace  K.
When i get sore aching muscles and or stiff joints, this is my goto for pain relief its fast acting, and deep penetrating. It has a nice warming effect, it is also very fast acting. Just make sure to wash your hands after applying. Overall very satisfying.
Sjoukje V.
Drayton, ON
RUB A535™ Muscle & Joint  Cream Extra Strength uploaded by Sjoukje V.
I would rate this 10000/10 I have always had problems with my hips since I was born. But now (being an adult living in Canada) the drastic temperature changes and the dampness in the air or when I have intense workouts that involves a lot of leg movement, my hips have been hurting a lot! This stuff is a godsend and I’m in awe how well it has worked! I also really love the hot/cold cream in the winter (makes me feel like it’s working). I was recommended of this by my parents years ago and I’m so in love I have about 3 tubes in the house and truck at any given time.
Jenn G.
Belleville , ON
One of my favorite go to for pain relief, I don't mind the smell, call me crazy, but I find it soothing, it's not only good for muscle, joint and back pain, I also use this on my forehead when I have a bad migraine, just be careful to not get it in your eyes, and it definitely helps relieve it, do I recommend this, of course, I recommend this product all the time to everyone even with my extra tips for use!!
Vic P.
Saint John
As a healthcare worker with joint problems who is always using every aspect of their body this is a life saver! Always have at least one tube in the house
Olga K.
Steinbach
RUB A535™ Muscle & Joint  Cream Extra Strength uploaded by Olga K.
This is a must have product in our family. We are using it more than 10 years already and are satisfied with the resolt. I use it before I go to sleep, so I can enjoy the night pain free. I recommend this product.
Britt C.
Ontario
RUB A535™ Muscle & Joint  Cream Extra Strength uploaded by Britt C.
I rely on this for my muscle and nerve issues pertaining to my back, shoulder & neck. Without it, the pressure pain in my neck, causes me to vomit, give me headaches and nausea makes it difficult to do anything. As soon as I apply this to my body, i instantly can feel start work. Its like someone is rubbing the pain out of me. Once the cold radiates down my neck, I feel relief of pain and honestly so thankful for this stuff.
Taylor C.
Winnipeg, MB
I have shoulder pain from years of work, this stuff is amazing. Strong scent, but i kinda like it. Works fast!
Kylin A.
Thorold, ON
If you suffer from muscle or joint pain this works so well for me and I would definitely recommend trying it out. I will rub it on before going to bed and I wake up feeling way better in the morning. The smell is nice as well, quite strong but smells good overall. It is affordable and available at many retailers.
Lea M.
Surrey
This is one of the only things that help with my back pain from a car accident years ago. It really goes deep to relieve the muscle soreness. My only tip is to not have a hot shower before putting it on.

Looking for your answer?