Rub A535 Antiphlogistine Ice Gel uploaded by Smh 4.Rub A535 Antiphlogistine Ice Gel uploaded by Gabriela H.

BY RUB A535

Rub A535 is the trusted brand to deliver cold penetrating relief of tough muscle arthritic and rheumatic pain as well as bursitis and lumbago. see more...

Anastasiya D.
Toronto
Great for back pain relief! Doesn't have a weird smell to it and it goes to work right away. It's a nice sensation and doesn't tingle too much. I also use it on my knees which often hurt after standing for prolonged periods. This is definitely an essential for me. I definitely recommend!
Mallory E.
North Vancouver , BC
I don’t use this often but if I hurt myself it works great. It provides fast relief of sore or stiff muscles, back pain, sprains and strains. It is very strong so you don’t need a lot and be careful what you touch or get it on because it burns your eyes if you get too close.
Corrina D.
Temporary but quick relief to tired and aching muscles. It works quickly to get you moving again. Great for the day following a heavy gym day! It’s reasonably priced and comes on sale occasionally too!
Tamera B.
Hinton, AB
This cream really helped my pain - it was recommended by an associate who also experienced relief from their pain - it worked wonders on my arthritis in my knees and wrists. I would recommend and have already recommended this product to others
Heather R.
St John, NL
This gel is good for injuries more so than every day tension as for a tension problem I would rather use a product that gets hot instead of cold. The smell is also a bit strong.
Gabriela H.
Toronto
I got this when I broke my ankle it help to keep the pain low just enough to visit the doctor and now I use it for any muscle pain
Smh 4.
Best product ever whenever i have a back ache or anyone in my family by that matter i always put this on and it relieves the pain instantly it has a stront smell to it but it doesnt bother me and it does have a cooling effect and then hot burning effect to it . I love it !