Pets & AnimalsCatRtic Coolers
RTIC 64oz Bottle Royal Blue

Rtic Coolers RTIC 64oz Bottle Royal Blue

by Rtic Coolers

RTIC 64oz Bottle Royal Blue

Does this have a straw attachment?
Start your review of Rtic Coolers RTIC 64oz Bottle Royal Blue!
Chelsey M.
Holland
Rtic Coolers RTIC 64oz Bottle Royal Blue uploaded by Chelsey M.
Can you tell I’m a fan? The red one was a company gift and we all always have them on us! I loved it so much I got a bigger one. I fill it up with ice and two days later the ice is still there! I never leave the house without it, keeps water cold for days!
Xochitl M.
I love this bottle so much! It’s the perfect larger size and it keeps my water super cold without needing to put ice in it. The price is great and so is the color selection. My only complaint is that the lid is a bit of a pain to screw on completely. Often, I think it’s closed tightly and it isn’t and leaks.
Hannah P.
Monson, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Me and my husband decided to try out RTIC because it is more affordable and we have fallen in love. His water stays ice cold throughout an entire 8 hour shift outdoors in 90 + degree heat. The bottles don’t sweat so water rings aren’t being left everywhere. Great company and great products!
Stacy A.
Gloster, LA
1,027 reviews
I love RTIC and I love this bottle so much ! I have several and take them everywhere with me . They actually keep ice longer than the high dollar yeti cup I have. These suckers keep ice for a day or more . I definitely will never buy another brand !
Tara H.
Elizabethtown, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This brand was recommended to me by a good friend. I could have used one on a girls trip last year. Every family member has one now and their own color. They make great Christmas or birthday gifts. They are inexpensive, especially when on sale. They always seem to run a deal. The other night my son filled his up and the next afternoon it still had ice in it.
Stephanie V.
McAllen, TX
Rtic Coolers RTIC 64oz Bottle Royal Blue uploaded by Stephanie V.
My Rtic is Hot Pink but these are the best beverage holders for the price! I used mine throughout my pregnancy to remind myself that I need to drink at least one full bottle a day to stay hydrated :)
Samantha R.
Odessa, TX
Rtic Coolers RTIC 64oz Bottle Royal Blue uploaded by Samantha R.
My water stays cold for at least 2 days at a time, it's not too bulky or heavy to carry to work or to the gym and the price was incredibly affordable and better than YETI! The color options also are super cute and you can find one for anyone in your family!
Brianne R.
Bethlehem
Ive owned my rtic water bottle for about a year and abosolutely love it, pros it keeps drinks cold for 12+ hours, never had issues with leaking and its easy to clean. Compared tonthe yeti id say its just as good and a better price. I would reccomend this product!
Victoria C.
Helena
Rtic Coolers RTIC 64oz Bottle Royal Blue uploaded by Victoria C.
Got this yesterday and I LOVE IT. It’s the 64 oz it’s perfect because I work 8 hours all day and I need to keep hydrated. It’s even better than Yeti and half the price. So excited! I got the purple one and I love it!
Jennifer G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
1,680 reviews
The bottles are AWESOME and same great quality you’ve come to know and expect from RTIC! My husband takes his to work every day for his water. Perfect handle for easy grip and carrying. Highly recommend!