RTIC 30 oz. Tumbler []

by RTIC

#3 in Tumblers

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of RTIC 30 oz. Tumbler []!
How would you rate this product?
Christina H.
Hamilton, OH
RTIC 30 oz. Tumbler [] uploaded by Christina H.
It does a good job of keeping my water cold and refreshing. I'll take this with me when I go out and it still will have ice in it even after sitting in 90 degree weather for 2 hours. I've been using this for many years, it's the only glass I'll use now.
Alysa S.
Mesa, AZ
RTIC 30 oz. Tumbler [] uploaded by Alysa S.
I absolutely love my Rtic tumbler! They sell handles that you can take on and off as well. Works just as well as a yeti I previously had. They have tons of sales as well. Win win!
Robin L.
Las Cruces, NM
I love it my hot stays hot all day. My ice stays all day as well. I use it for work in the hospital all the time. It washes great in the dishwasher you can add a straw in if you want. Its one of the best cups on the market I would highly recommend getting one
Kacie M.
Eagle, CO
I absolutely love Rtic, we have everything from the largest cooler down to cozies, bottles and cups galore. They last forever! They keep things sooo cold for days!! For instance we took our cups to mexico with us, left them in the rental car in 120+ degree weather inside the car for hours!!! We were so happy and excited when we returned to freezing cold ice still fully intact cocktails and Agua! Get one, you will find you end up with a collection and so will your friends and family from you gifting them. They will get used and people love receiving them as gifts!!
Bethany W.
Loveland, CO
RTIC 30 oz. Tumbler [] uploaded by Bethany W.
I love my RTIC mug! It keeps things cold for a LONG time!! I can have it in my car and it keeps things chilled even in the summer. You can get a variety of lids for non spills, straws, etc which is nice. I’ve also used it for hot liquids and it works fine for that too! RTIC
Tina N.
Harvey, LA
Works just as great as a Yeti, but a fraction of the price. My mom is anemic and cold water is never cold enough. She loves ice water, and Rtic does a great job at keeping her beverage icy cold. My mom approves!
Brooke H.
I got mine from Bucees in a light turquoise color and I love it. It really does keep your water cold and even your ice. Most of the time the ice I put in there will last about two days before I need to add more. Definitely recommend instead of spending the more money on a yeti tumbler.
Lisa G.
Mesa, AZ
Best tumbler ever! I live in AZ...it's hot...this tumbler sat in my hot hot car for over an hour and was still full of ice...and hours late, still ice. I'll even wake up in the morning and discover that I still have ice left in my cup. It's truly amazing!
Jennifer T.
Lubbock, TX
Awesome cup to drink out of, keeps my drinks very cold, definitely recommend to anyone who hasn't tried this
Kristyn M.
100% love rtic. Just as good as yeti, same style but a fraction of the cost. This is all we buy.

Looking for your answer?