BY RTA PRODUCTS

The techni mobili computer desk has a tabletop of frosted tempered glass. Its top shelf can be used to place a monitor, clock and other things you need while on the computer. It also has a keyboard tray. On the right it has a cpu stand and the left side compartment proves useful for storing magazines or files. This desk has a warm espresso finish. see more...

• "Every college student needs a desk!" in 1 review
stephanie h.
This desk looks so amazing to fit in your room or any were u want it to be i wish i had it
claire i.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Cute and very good to store all of my school supplies perfect work desk to keep organized
Yolanda S.
Waco
I LIKE THIS DESK IT HAS A LOT OF SPACE AND DIFFERENT COMPARE TO IT AND IT WOULD BE GOOD FOR HOME OR COLLAGE AND YES IT'S THE PREFECT SIZE
Edaliz M.
WEBSTER, TX
This is a cute desk for a college dorm room. Is so fancy I would love to have one of this in my college years.
Klaurini ch V.

Love the design and style of this desk. Very chic and classy. Fits well in any room really. Looks great and works great!!
Cheyenne D.
Straw Plains, TN
Any computer desk is worth having. I wish I had one sooner in my years of college. When I finally got one it was so much easier to stay organized and have everything in arms reach
Itzel P.
5/5 if you're living in your own apartment. super near organization cabinets and all but don't waste your money if you're living in a dorm! Most, if not all, residence halls provide desks and you need to spend as little as possible!
Tessarae T.
This is a great desk and I love you so much. However I really wish that I could add this to my dorm room.
Taniela F.
Stratford, ON
This is a great design for a desk. It is eye catching and can liven up any room. Price is pretty good for the quality!
Dayieliz R.
Manati
Every student need to have this. Is very great for doing homework and being comfortable.
AlmaGrace H.
Taft, TX
Great desk! I've been looking for one just like it, where can I find this one?
Kiah B.
Where can you buy this?
John L.
Does this have drawers?
Kelsey R.
Waynesville, MO
How expensive was this desk?
Saleen G.
Plainfield, IL
I really like the look of this desk... It seems to have some really great features. If you have onesie it meet your expectations? Was it a good value?