BY RTA PRODUCTS

The techni mobili computer desk has a tabletop of frosted tempered glass. Its top shelf can be used to place a monitor, clock and other things you need while on the computer. It also has a keyboard tray. On the right it has a cpu stand and the left side compartment proves useful for storing magazines or files. This desk has a warm espresso finish. see more...

• "Every college student needs a desk!" in 1 review
Kristi S.
Every college student needs a desk! This one has awesome design and would allow for organization and success!
Tessarae T.
This is a great desk and I love you so much. However I really wish that I could add this to my dorm room.
Rosmary M.
Un escritorio es perfecto para trabajar organizadamente. Muy útil y necesario para Un estudiante.
fatima r.
Marina, CA
Just amazing! So much space to put everything and still be organized! Definitely would be great
Josie R.
It's one of the most perfect desks for a computer. There's plenty of room to store everything
stephanie h.
This desk looks so amazing to fit in your room or any were u want it to be i wish i had it
claire i.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Cute and very good to store all of my school supplies perfect work desk to keep organized
Heather F.
Cute desk. Perfect for a little office or small crafting space. Super chic and stylish!
mohamed h.
Hello, my name is Destinee and I was wondering if I can promote this item on my channel. If not it's okay

I love the desk so much. I am a student and I need this desk so much. But it's up to you if I get the desk or not.

Thank you so much taking the time to read this it means alot if read this. Have a nice day!
Taniela F.
Stratford, ON
This is a great design for a desk. It is eye catching and can liven up any room. Price is pretty good for the quality!
AlmaGrace H.
Taft, TX
Great desk! I've been looking for one just like it, where can I find this one?
Kiah B.
Where can you buy this?
John L.
Does this have drawers?
Kelsey R.
Waynesville, MO
How expensive was this desk?
Saleen G.
Plainfield, IL
I really like the look of this desk... It seems to have some really great features. If you have onesie it meet your expectations? Was it a good value?