BY RTA PRODUCTS

The techni mobili computer desk has a tabletop of frosted tempered glass. Its top shelf can be used to place a monitor, clock and other things you need while on the computer. It also has a keyboard tray. On the right it has a cpu stand and the left side compartment proves useful for storing magazines or files. This desk has a warm espresso finish. see more...

• "Every college student needs a desk!" in 1 review
Michelle H.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Love the design and style of this desk. Very chic and classy. Fits well in any room really. Also great for dorming with those tight spaces. Looks great and works great!!
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Perfect for a small office might want to attempt to keep kids away from it if you don't want it to end up mesy. Great to put by a room window
Corinne S.
Big Rapids, MI
This is the best that I have ever had I got it from my apartment if it's everything that I needed there is super compactible for the small rooms that sell University provides
Alex M.
Classy, sleek look. Fits well in many rooms, with a simple and convenient style. The multiple layers, shelves, and compartments make organizing and working from it east and enjoyable.
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
This computer desk can be very useful for pretty much anything especially for school . who wouldn't mind having one of these .
Egle R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Fits perfect in a corner and doesn't even take much space up. Good for a small office or if you want a private area
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a gorgeous desk. I'm really quite jealous of it. I'd love to have a desk like this for my YouTube work.
Kristi S.
Every college student needs a desk! This one has awesome design and would allow for organization and success!
Josie R.
It's one of the most perfect desks for a computer. There's plenty of room to store everything
christina c.
Denver, Colorado
WOW, would look so good for my YouTube editing work desk also useful while I film my videos. I love this so much even to separate ur office room or bedroom a GLAM touch. Very affordable price for great I say it's a great deal and must have ❤️❤️❤️👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻😀I need to buy this 🙌🏻
AlmaGrace H.
Taft, TX
Great desk! I've been looking for one just like it, where can I find this one?
Kiah B.
Where can you buy this?
John L.
Does this have drawers?
Kelsey R.
Waynesville, MO
How expensive was this desk?
Saleen G.
Plainfield, IL
I really like the look of this desk... It seems to have some really great features. If you have onesie it meet your expectations? Was it a good value?