BY RTA PRODUCTS

The techni mobili computer desk has a tabletop of frosted tempered glass. Its top shelf can be used to place a monitor, clock and other things you need while on the computer. It also has a keyboard tray. On the right it has a cpu stand and the left side compartment proves useful for storing magazines or files. This desk has a warm espresso finish. see more...

• "Every college student needs a desk!" in 1 review
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Great desk especially for a small space. I love how it has so much storage. This desk can really keep your organized. It has a sleek modern look to it also.  This is really the roomiest small desk I have seen. I love the rack down the side.
Hello, my name is Destinee and I was wondering if I can promote this item on my channel. If not it's okay

I love the desk so much. I am a student and I need this desk so much. But it's up to you if I get the desk or not.

Thank you so much taking the time to read this it means alot if read this. Have a nice day!
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Had one like this a awhile back and have to say pretty sturdy yet light weight so easy to move around. RTA Products Craft Desk: Techni Mobili Tempered Glass Computer Desk
Tori O.
Newburgh, IN
I want this desk so bad! I really love the sleek, futuristic design of the wood and the desk too, and the storage compartment on the side looks like it would keep all of my papers organized! As a soon to be college student, I could really use something like this!
Crystal M.
Los Angeles , CA
I have one and I like it because I used to have a big one and with this one I feel more organized because with the other one I had so much stuff and with this one I can't put anything so it makes me more organized
Itzel P.
5/5 if you're living in your own apartment. super near organization cabinets and all but don't waste your money if you're living in a dorm! Most, if not all, residence halls provide desks and you need to spend as little as possible!
Corinne S.
Big Rapids, MI
This is the best that I have ever had I got it from my apartment if it's everything that I needed there is super compactible for the small rooms that sell University provides
Michelle H.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Love the design and style of this desk. Very chic and classy. Fits well in any room really. Also great for dorming with those tight spaces. Looks great and works great!!
Alex M.
Classy, sleek look. Fits well in many rooms, with a simple and convenient style. The multiple layers, shelves, and compartments make organizing and working from it east and enjoyable.
AlmaGrace H.
Taft, TX
Great desk! I've been looking for one just like it, where can I find this one?
Kiah B.
Where can you buy this?
John L.
Does this have drawers?
Kelsey R.
Waynesville, MO
How expensive was this desk?
Saleen G.
Plainfield, IL
I really like the look of this desk... It seems to have some really great features. If you have onesie it meet your expectations? Was it a good value?