R.p.l. Designs, Inc. Men's Accent Passcase Wallet

by R.p.l. Designs, Inc.

This men's wallet by David Taylor is sleek and convenient. A sporty accent stripe runs across this passcase wallet's smooth synthetic leather exterior for a stylish yet versatile design. A durable lining within the interior pockets keeps your essentials securely close at hand for easy access with designer attitude.

Is this the only color their is ? or only black ?
Start your review of R.p.l. Designs, Inc. Men's Accent Passcase Wallet!
How would you rate this product?
Freddy G.
Bueno esta me gusta ya que tiene mis dos colores favoritos en la misma cartera y bueno necesito una nueva y me encantaria que fuera esta o alguna otra asi que ya saben make it happen :v
Liz W.
Cute enough wallet, but it's a bit expensive. I suppose I will find out how long it lasts soon enough to see if it's worth it.
Katrina S.
Hillsboro, OR
My boyfriend loves the look of this wallet. It's very casual and nice. Its affordable which is nice and it's very durable.
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
Love the price and the item very very much ... it would make a great anniversary gift for my sweet hubby of 15 yrs this july
Yessenia A.
Corona, NY
I think this would be a perfect gift to my dad, black is such a great color that matches with anything.
Jessica T.
Evart, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Great. not to bulking and not so vibrant with the colors the color strip on it makes it look good. and the quailty is great.
Jenifer B.
Kearneysville, WV
Very sleek look. The pop of color is just enough. Affordable and stylish. People think a wallet is a wallet but these are too men what purses are to women.
Lindsay T.
Phoenix, AZ
Bought this for my husband and he loves it. It's not to bulky when full so that's a plus. Good quality for the price
yamelky P.
Fort Mill, SC
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Very durable, good quality and is excellent for the price. I got one for my brother on Kmart, and he has no complaints.
lolly H.
Rochester
i always have such a hard time trying o find a wallet that suitable for my partner, but this wallet in particular my partner loved! he loved how great quality the feeling of the item was! he's had it for around 2 months and still is loving it! great quality!