BY ROYALL FRAGRANCES

Lime oil, blended with rare oils from all over. see more...

Leslie M.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This fragrance has been on the market for many years and caters to the older man in your life. Perhaps your father or your uncle depending on your age group...it has a very strong aroma of it tends to wear off quickly.
Kiran P.
Orlando, FL
My most favourite cologne buy every month .. I love this rich smell always mix with Hermes or dunhill the best smell long lasting
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
I am not a man but damn this product looks nice and I am very interested in trying this out and would like my hubby to try it.
Kalleb G.
Saint Louis, MO
Great product for summer use. Not an overbearing scent, but a light citrus scent perfect for vacation.
Ashley L.
Macomb, MI
Not my first choice. It smells alright but it's scent is not too strong. Doesn't really linger.
Leanna B.
My boyfriend loves this cologne and he wears it all the time! Great scent and long lasting!
This is a great fragrance to change it up every now and again. Would definitely recommend
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
My husband's loves this. It smells really good. I would recommend it to others.