Royale Infinite Baby Curls Purple Tourmaline Barrel Curler/Styling Iron (18/9mm) uploaded by Karen B.Royale Infinite Baby Curls Purple Tourmaline Barrel Curler/Styling Iron (18/9mm) uploaded by Melissa S.Royale Infinite Baby Curls Purple Tourmaline Barrel Curler/Styling Iron (18/9mm) uploaded by Oyuky R.

BY ROYALE

Royale was founded in 2004, with a mission to bring a professional salon quality hair straightener to the US health and beauty market. The company has rapidly gained it reputation in the salon, fashion and hair styling industries for quality, innovation, and design. The Infinite Baby Curls Purple, incorporated with advanced far infrared technology, does magic on your hair by creating silky & smooth curls that you have always dreamed of! The slim and lightweight styler provides you easy and comfortable styling with its ergonomic design. ** Thermal protective glove is included!

Jenna B.
Groveland, FL
Works great. Comes with a glove, and an adapter since it is made for UK outlets. Does fry my hair and curls amazing. Just wish it was a little bit cheaper. Quality isn’t perfect for the price point.
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
I love this wand. The tight curls it gives me are beautiful. They last all day. This wand heats up pretty fast, so theres no waiting to be done! I do recommend wearing a heat resistant glove.
Anna Z.
I love this wand so much! I'm generally picky about how my hair turns out through curling but my locks have never looked better using this one! My hair feels so healthy after using this as well! Definitely recommend this to anyone with thick hair!
Payton Nicole H.
Hearne , TX
I LOVE this wand! It gives you amazing curls and they actually last a long time. I have super fine straight hair and this gives me luscious curls that actually stay! I would recommend and purchase again for sure!
Yalimar P.
Mecca, CA
IN LOVE WITH THIS CUTING IRON. U just have to be careful u don't want to burn yourself lol happened to me so be careful and wear the glove. It is affordable for the quality. I would buy again would recommend.
Zoya J.
This is probably the only brand I will use for a hair wand. The curls are beautiful, it gets super hot really quickly (which is good for when you are rushing), and it comes with a heat glove so you don't burn yourself. Produces beautiful curls every time.
Maria Antonieta H.
Doral, FL
I have natural curly hair, but sometimes I feel like having super define curls, so there's when this baby comes to action! It's so simple to use and gives amazing results, I totally recommend it!
Laura F.
Stockton, CA
This makes really nice small tight curls . Comes in a nice color nice packaging . It also heats up verry well i highly recommend buying it you can purchase online or in some stores !
Linda O.
I gave it a 5 star but honestly I have never used but would love to try. I have a Boy cut and would love to add a tiny curl here and there to change it up a bit. This would be amazing - I will look for it while out shopping.
Des P.
Bellaire, OH
Great quality, great price and beautiful curls! You absolutely cannot go wrong with this wand! Be careful not to burn yourself though it gets very very hot!
Niomi W.
ORLANDO, FL
I really like this! Very convenient! Would definitely recommend this product to a friend or a family member
Elise S.
Edgewood, MD
Price? is it worth it?
April D.
Decatur , AL
How high is the temperature on this
Stephanie D.
Hudson, MA
What's the difference between this style curling iron opposed to a regular curling iron