Royale Hot Pink 4 Items Gift Set - Natural Shampoo + Conditioner + Classic Ceramic Flat Iron + Mini Ceramic Hair Straightener Dual Voltage 110v-240v

BY ROYALE

Helayna S.
This is one of the best hair straighteners I have ever used. It doesn't damage my hair like some of the other ones do. I got this at my Walgreens for $40. I also use this to curl my hair.
Sábata S.
Syracuse, NY
Love it!! Love it!! Love it!! Love it!! Love it!! Love it!! Love it!! Love it!! Love it!! Love it!! Love it!! Love it!! Love it!! Love it!! Love it!! Love it!! Love it!! Love it!! Love it!! Love it!! Love it!! Love it!! Love it!! Love it!!
Elena M.
Omaha, NE
It's the best flat iron I've ever used before! I think it does wonders on my hair and it just makes it look even more better!
Leticia C.
Oxnard, CA
My husband both me one at the mall and the price was I think $20 less than what it was online. Works great!
chanel o.
Lithonia, GA
Best gift set ever for the price. I would love it we got something like this in a voxbox
Marina  D.
Tyler, TX
Has anyone tried this product on kinky curly hair ?
Dillon H.
Wesley Chapel, FL
These look great has anyone try them on curly hair?