Royale Classic Nano Ceramic Green Flat Iron / Hair Straightener + Royale Shampoo

BY ROYALE

Brittanie W.
Glendale, WI
Love love love my straightener. I bought it cheap from amazon after using one in Gurnee Mall. Wish it was bigger since I have a ton of hair but I will take the time to do it with this.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
I've owned this flat iron for almost three years. It's been dropped several times and it still operates as well as it did the first day I got it. Such a great investment. I know that if this one ever gives out, I'll be getting another one of these!
Cindy Z.
Staten Island
My favorite straightener to be honest. Very affordable and I always use it to straighten my hair if my hair is wavy. I use is all the time before school
Destiny S.
Collinsville, VA
It straightens my hair soooooooo good. Heats up quick and it easy to use. Best straightner ive ever used amd would totally buy again!
Daniela P.
It does the job well. I've been using this straightener for a long time, and it still works good. I've never had a problem with it.
Brittany S.
Surprise , AZ
The best flat iron I have ever owned. One swipe of the hair and done. Plus the option of using it to curl is awesome!
Cheryl  .
Prince Rupert , BC
Personally I love all flat irons and straighteners. And for this to come with shampoo too is awesome!