Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair StraightenersRoyale
Classic 125 Inch Purple Flat Iron Hair Straightener

Royale Classic 1.25 Inch Purple Flat Iron Hair Straightener

by Royale

Does this really not damage your hair ?
Where are these available for purchase? I have heard mixed things about these with some people saying after purchase they have not been able to curl their hair as well as straighten as they advertise. Does it really damage hair less?
Start your review of Royale Classic 1.25 Inch Purple Flat Iron Hair Straightener!
How would you rate this product?
Mariah S.
Indianapolis , IN
I had this straightener for 6 years and it was amazing. I could curl hair with it as well as straighten my hair slickly smooth. I would definitely buy again. The sales tatics are all annoying
Lisa A.
Overland Park, KS
I bought this from a vendor at a mall 4 years ago for $150 and I’ve never spent that much ever on a flat iron but I will tell you that it works better than any other I’ve tried. I recommend investing in one!
Hayley H.
I've had mine for 8 years and it's still going strong! Curls and straightens!
I've had mine for 8 years and it's still going strong! Curls and straightens!
Marla R.
Kapolei, HI
I have this but in pink. Also have the mini travel one. Absofreaking LOVE it. I live in Miami and this helps keep my hair less frizzy even on the humid days. My favorite feature is the fact I can go from wet hair to dry hair in about 5 mins and curl it at the same time. Wayyyy less damaging to my hair! my ends never looked better!
Ashley W.
Clovis, CA
Royale Classic 1.25 Inch Purple Flat Iron Hair Straightener uploaded by Ashley W.
Now I know this isn’t the greatest picture. However that is simply because this hair straightener is 9 years old!! It works like a charm and lasts forever! Also, the foil carrier allows me to use it on the go and not burn my handbag or suitcase! And has also saved me on days where I forget to turn it off. 10/10 recommend! Royale Classic 1.25 Inch Purple Flat Iron Hair Straightener
Kristen A.
Royale Classic 1.25 Inch Purple Flat Iron Hair Straightener uploaded by Kristen A.
I'm giving it at 2 I really don't even want to give it any stars but when I first got it it works amazing about a month and it started like burning my hair and stuff. Two months it fell I kid you not like 3 in and the whole plate basically fell apart they didn't honor the warranty because it quote unquote fell. I see where they're coming from but I expect a product to be a little bit more durable than that if it's guaranteed for Lifetime. I must have paid 300 plus for this I've never been more disappointed in a product and the sad part is I was super excited to get it.
Diana H.
Orlando, FL
Royale Classic 1.25 Inch Purple Flat Iron Hair Straightener uploaded by Diana H.
La adquirí hace un poco más de un año y la verdad me encanta, porque no es necesario pasar la plancha varias veces es muy fácil de usar
Sylvia O.
Provo, UT
Royale Classic 1.25 Inch Purple Flat Iron Hair Straightener uploaded by Sylvia O.
I have one in black and only paid 30.00$ for it and love it its the best straightner i have ever owned i will buy another one when this one wears out
Cheyenne C.
Terre Haute
I bought this while traveling in Nashville tn. And have loved it the 2 years I have owner it! It keeps my hair smooth without making it greasy. I have the mini too but have never used it because I take the regular one with me everywhere!
Kay M.
Honolulu, HI
I love this straightener, I have this but in the color gold! It is my favorite hair straightener. You can find these straighteners online or at your local Royale kiosk in select malls. I got my hair straightener for a good deal, still pretty expensive but that's to be expected of for the amazing quality. It comes with lifetime warranty if you purchase at your local kiosk, all you have to do Is save your receipt. Having extremely curly hair, this is one of the only straighteners that can get the job done and stay straight. I do however suggest using a heat protecting spray whenever you style your hair using heat. When I bought my straightener, it came with a little Moroccan oil sample which was great and I used it all up. So yes, If you have curly hair I definitely recommend! If you're buying brand new from the mall, I recommend that too because of the lifetime warranty and the box has a CD showing you how to use the straightener and more.