Royale Classic 1.25 Inch Purple Flat Iron Hair Straightener uploaded by Kristen A.Royale Classic 1.25 Inch Purple Flat Iron Hair Straightener uploaded by Diana H.Royale Classic 1.25 Inch Purple Flat Iron Hair Straightener uploaded by Sylvia O.

BY ROYALE

Kristen A.
I'm giving it at 2 I really don't even want to give it any stars but when I first got it it works amazing about a month and it started like burning my hair and stuff.
Two months it fell I kid you not like 3 in and the whole plate basically fell apart they didn't honor the warranty because it quote unquote fell.
I see where they're coming from but I expect a product to be a little bit more durable than that if it's guaranteed for Lifetime.
I must have paid 300 plus for this I've never been more disappointed in a product and the sad part is I was super excited to get it.
Kahlia F.
I was in Florida mall when one of the Royale staff members asked my 2 sisters and I to have a trial, we all had our hair straight at the time and she showed us the difference this straightener makes it feel, shiny and smooth! She curled our hair for us and showed us that even after the wind and wearing it all day if you just use your finger and shape the curl it goes back to the original curl. This deal was buy 1 get 1 free so of course we were sucked in. Have had it about a week now and it is amazing best straightener I’ve ever used. Definitely recommend and keen for my hair to grow as this one doesn’t damage your hair from heated plates
Natasha |.
Tampa
Heats up superfast. Mine came with a heat protectant to wrap around when im done using and i use that same thing to set it down on the table when straighting my hair. It's my favorite flat iron, it makes my hair smoothe and frizz free.
Jacqueline Q.
Provo, UT
I actually have the hot pink one, but I love this product! I found it on sale at the mall, and for the price I paid it was well worth it. I don't use it too often, but I am always satisfied when I use it. It is definitely the best flat iron I have every used. I would definitely recommend it.
Stephanie Q.
One of my favorite flat irons. The shape makes it easy to use my iron for curls and waves. Love the temperature gauge which makes it very easy to avoid burning my hair. Ive purchased this iron more than once
Kay M.
Honolulu, HI
I love this straightener, I have this but in the color gold! It is my favorite hair straightener. You can find these straighteners online or at your local Royale kiosk in select malls. I got my hair straightener for a good deal, still pretty expensive but that's to be expected of for the amazing quality. It comes with lifetime warranty if you purchase at your local kiosk, all you have to do Is save your receipt. Having extremely curly hair, this is one of the only straighteners that can get the job done and stay straight. I do however suggest using a heat protecting spray whenever you style your hair using heat. When I bought my straightener, it came with a little Moroccan oil sample which was great and I used it all up.
So yes, If you have curly hair I definitely recommend!
If you're buying brand new from the mall, I recommend that too because of the lifetime warranty and the box has a CD showing you how to use the straightener and more.
Harmony B.
Tucson, AZ
I've had this straightener for 5 years already and it still works fabulously! I have extremely #curly #thick #hair and this has been the best product to tame my hair by far!! #Recommend Royale Classic 1.25 Inch Purple Flat Iron Hair Straightener
Nicole T.
I absolutely loveeee this straightener more than any other one I've ever used. Instead of metal plates, this product uses ceramic plates, which does not damage your hair the more you use it. Also, It heats the straightener with steam, making your hair shinier and smoothr than ever. Highly recommended.
Cheyenne C.
Terre Haute
I bought this while traveling in Nashville tn. And have loved it the 2 years I have owner it! It keeps my hair smooth without making it greasy. I have the mini too but have never used it because I take the regular one with me everywhere!
Marla R.
I have this but in pink. Also have the mini travel one.
Absofreaking LOVE it. I live in Miami and this helps keep my hair less frizzy even on the humid days. My favorite feature is the fact I can go from wet hair to dry hair in about 5 mins and curl it at the same time. Wayyyy less damaging to my hair! my ends never looked better!
Vineetaa S.
Boca Raton, FL
Where are these available for purchase? I have heard mixed things about these with some people saying after purchase they have not been able to curl their hair as well as straighten as they advertise. Does it really damage hair less?
Selena F.
Fruitland Pk, FL
Does this really not damage your hair ?