Royale 1

Royale 1" Zebra Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron / Hair Straightener Dual Voltage 110v-240v

BY ROYALE

Royale 1
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
I really like the way this straightener leaves my hair. It's very straight and super soft. It maintains the straight so much longer than other brands and it doesn't fry my hair. The design of the zebra print is really cute too. I like that I can change the heat setting so I won't cause unnecessary damage to my hair. It heats up fairly quickly and doesn't take too long to cool down afterwards. All in all its a good straightener especially for the price.
Anna Z.
Anna Z.
I love love love this straightener! I used to use my chi flat iron for years but this one straightens my hair so much faster. It also somehow keeps my hair straight for longer! I've never had a straightener like this.
Beatriz M.
Beatriz M.
I like this because you have straighten it and also curl it since it is skinny it can make curls unlike the think straighteners
Palmetto, Fl
I would love to get one of these honestly my bestfriend has it and her comes out perfect couldn't ask for better
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Red Bluff, CA
I love mind it just broke after 4years of almost everyday straightening its awesome. I can't wait to get another.
Maia T.
Maia T.
Wellness Guru Expert
How well does this work compared to chi?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Miamisburg , OH
How does this compare to a chi?
Palmetto, Fl