Royal Stemless Wine Glass Set, 4-Pack, 15 Ounce Wine Tumbler Set, Glass [] uploaded by Ariana R.Royal Stemless Wine Glass Set, 4-Pack, 15 Ounce Wine Tumbler Set, Glass [] uploaded by Ariana R.

BY ROYAL

Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
I love stemless wine glasses. You can keep it casual or dress up your dinner setting, they are fantastic for entertaining and even better for just you and your love to have a night alone with your favorite bottle of bubbly.
Angelica G.
S El Monte, CA
I don't know why but I prefer stemless wine glasses over stemmed. Regardless of whether you used stemmed or stemless, how else would you drink your wine.
Ariana R.
This four pack of stemless wine glasses is both good and not good depending on what you're looking for. I'm not quite sure it is a glass product, based on the feel, but it is shatter resistant (as far as I could tell from [accidentally] dropping it in the sink while pre-washing it) regardless of the material it's made out of. It does have a cheap feel to it - at least, for glass - as it is lightweight, but not too much so. It's not awkward to hold either, though it's more comfortable nesting it in your palm than wrapping your grip around it like a regular glass cup.

The package it comes in is nice, so it can be given as a gift, and the glasses themselves are individually stored in a bubble wrap pouch to keep them from breaking during transit. Unfortunately, when you take them out of the packaging you'll notice that they're dirty. I almost thought they were damaged since mine had frost marks on it; I had ordered this product in the summer so it could not have succumbed to the weather. It does come off when you wash them (I have not tested them for dishwasher safety, I washed them by hand instead) but there are still some tiny defects in the glass here and there (barely noticeable, but not perfect). For regular use it's no problem, but if you want to give this as a gift you may want to reconsider (at least wash the cups before you gift them).

I included photos to get a feel for the size and quality of the glasses (you should be able to see some of the dirtiness I was talking about in the photo against the black binder as I took these before I washed them). For the price I got it for (I received it at a promotional price in exchange for my review) it's a worthwhile product for every day use. However, I don't think it's worth the price it goes for. If you want to buy someone a gift, look somewhere else for better quality stuff. If you want glasses for every day use, again look somewhere else. I can get better quality stuff at the dollar store for cheaper even if they break easier.