Royal Sovereign Heat Sealed Lamination Pouches ID Badges 2 9/16 x 3 3/4 Punched w/Clips 25 pack

BY ROYAL SOVEREIGN

Gloss film is crystal clear with high transparency and excellent adhesion.  Provides a bright shiny finish while enhancing colors and image sharpness.  Great for presentation materials, ID cards, all paper documents, posters, photos, menus, photographic materials,and point-of-purchase displays. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
I use these for my badge at work. They help keep my ID in place. And helps me from losing it. I like that it has a spot so I can clip it on to my holder too.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL
These are so nice to keep your badge in place, they can however be a little pricey but definitely worth it if you're going to use them a lot.
Clovis, CA
These badges are kind of expensive but so much fun! My BFF had A laminating machine and we laminated everything!
Tracy H.
Tracy H.
Raymondville, MO
These work wonderful for name badges for the first week of school or meetings with vistors
Dania T.
Dania T.
Laminating is never a bad idea. I laminate my class schedule so it doesn't get tattered and monthly calendars do I can write on them with dry erase markers and wipe it clean
Yunilys N.
Yunilys N.
Jacksonville, FL
I have a tendency of laminating everything because I hate when things get damaged so this worked great with my school id
Jasper P.
Jasper P.
Orem , Ut
Love it easy to use. Sometimes you just need things laminated to hold up better.
Deborah S.
Deborah S.
When in college either going back or the first time. You need to laminate anything that you would like to keep all college career.
Jacey H.
Jacey H.
Ada, OK
I love these things! They are very useful for presentations and for things like a syllabus and a class schedule.
member-5fe009606
member-5fe009606
Hear have saved our employee badges! We constantly have to scan and drag and pull to get into everything at the office! I was replacing my base once sometimes twice a year because the barcode would be rubbed off or scratched!
Clovis, CA
What are some things you laminate besides badges? I laminated all my pictures when I was younger