GrocerySweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateRoyal
White Basmati Rice burlap bag, 10 LB

Royal Royal White Basmati Rice burlap bag, 10 LB

by Royal

Royal Royal White Basmati Rice burlap bag, 10 LB(Pack of 1)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Royal Royal White Basmati Rice burlap bag, 10 LB!
Anna D.
West Halifax, VT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the nutty flavor of Royal Basmagi rice. I eat it steamed and make fried rice with the leftovers. I always buy the hurlsp bags not only because I eat a lot of it and it is a good value but they look cute in my kitchen. I would recommend to anyone trying to up their rice game.
Mina A.
Gaithesburg
Purchased at: Costco
I use this rice every day for a part of our meal.its very clean and easy to cook, I just wash it with warm water and a little bit of salt and let it set for couple of hours and the cook it . It a long grain rice and after cook a bit of butter on the top so delicious even plain. I recommend this rice to every rice eater.
Rachel H.
Montreal
Purchased at: Costco
Basmati brand is always been the first in our family . It cost about 17-20 cad the regular bag which is more costly than other brand of rice but it taste better. We are satisfied of the product and been using it for years . It’s a good brand and recommend to all . You would not regret the price after trying it

Looking for your answer?