BY KATY PERRY

Royal Revolution By Katy Perry Discount Fragrance Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 Oz For Women Pomegranate, Pink Freesia, Sandalwood, Jasmine, Orange Blossom see more...

Alina K.
I love this product! I purchased this from boots. The smell is beautiful and refreshing it's also very long lasting. It wasn't too pricey but it wasn't to cheap either and I would definitely recommend to others!!!
Viana A.
Sydney
I bought this product for my boyfriend's sister. I love the scent of this fragrance wish I bought one for my self too! Love the bottle. This is the 3rd perfume I love from Katy Perry 1st is Purr and then Mad Love 😍