BY ROYAL #30 in Gelatin & Pudding

Jel Sert is a leader in freezer bars, diet drinks, gelatins, puddings and frozen desserts. see more...

Angela A.
I love this brand of pudding. It definitely meets up to my expectations. It is not expensive at all and for the price it is super good quality (or consistency if we're being technical). I love it when using ir for pies or just for pudding itself. Yummy!
ximena o.
Kissimmee, FL
This product contains aspartame, even though it is not labeled "diet" or "reduced calorie". I was shocked to learn this upon reading the label to find out why it is now only 1.8 ounces rather than the 3.5 it used to be. If you don't want to consume aspartame, as I do not, I would avoid this product. plus is not the same i used to consume during my childhood
Lilly Y.
Madisonville, KY
I use instant pudding mixes for a variety of desserts (dirt cake, cookies & creme pie, cake fillings, parfait, etc.). I bought the Royal brand because I was on a budget. The taste is a little peculiar and it didn't have the thick consistency I needed for the dessert I was preparing. I was slightly irritated but you live and learn!
Renee P.
South Hadley, MA
So I know that everything is supposed to be better if you make it from scratch, but pudding is a huge exception. From scratch pudding= lumpy, too milky, a little frightening. Royal instant pudding= smooth, fast, and yummy.
Elisa F.
JB MDL, NJ
Royal's puddings are always delicious, and this pudding flavor is awesome in banana cakes! It makes boxed cake mix moist and spongy, which makes it last longer without hard and crunchy outsides. The pudding itself doesn't get that nasty layer on top of it, and it's sugar free content makes for an excellent snack for children.
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love instant pudding. I make it by its self or make cream pies. Both are good, my kids love banana pudding, so we make that at least once a month. I also love how the magical powder mixes and sets! Its also good in a cake mix makes the cake more moist.
Cynthia R.
Gainesville, FL
These products are great when you want pudding/custard quickly. They generally taste fine and kids love them! Personally I feel if you made the pudding from scratch it is far better, but when in a pinch this works just fine.
Anna M.
I use Royal gelatin because they're cheaper than Jello and taste just the same, but I can't say the same for the puddings, unfortunately. The taste is just "off", and in the sugar-free ones the aftertaste of the sweetener is overpowering and strange.
Nicole P.
san jose, ca
I use this for more pie fillings than pudding, but it works great for both! Its prefect for when you forget to bring a dish to a pot luck. Delicious, easy to make and add things too and cheap!
Mai D.
Love it, i use it to make banana cream pie. very yummy. Smooth and creamy. great to eat alone or make pies and other pastries with it. AND it's sugar free. winning!!
Stephanie M.
Mcclellandtwn, PA
What kind of recipes does everyone use this for?
haeshwana s.
selangor,malaysia
This seems delicious!! can anyone tell me how these taste?? and where can i find it??i m living at malaysia btw :)
Leesa J.
East Waterboro, ME
How firm does this pudding get? Could it be used as a pie filling, without being soggy or runny?
Shawna S.
How is it without the sugar?
Aubrey M.
Pasadena, CA
How does this compare to Jello brand?