Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksSnack FoodsRoyal
Reduced Calorie Pudding & Pie Filling

Royal Reduced Calorie Pudding & Pie Filling

by Royal

Jel Sert is a leader in freezer bars, diet drinks, gelatins, puddings and frozen desserts.

How does this compare to Jello brand?
How is it without the sugar?
What kind of recipes does everyone use this for?
Start your review of Royal Reduced Calorie Pudding & Pie Filling!
Stacy L.
Baltimore, MD
Made this for my son who had gotten his tonsils removed. It was very thin after whipping it up. I figured it would get thicker as it set. It did a smidge, but not much. Went to grab some for him on the third day and it was like brown water. Disgusting!
Mihaela M.
Round Lake , IL
It smells good (like brownie mix) but doesn't taste all that great, if I'm being totally honest.
Yuderka C.
Yonkers, NY
this pudding, I can eat it without regrets it is low in calories and it is delicious flavor, I recommend it
Sonakshi P.
Redmond, WA
* good quantity * reasonable * Smells good * tastes goods * lasts long after opening
Jessica D.
Wexford, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The best brand of pudding for a quick and easy chocolate dessert! So rich and creamy with a bold, luxurious flavor!
Rachel J.
Northville, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
A very chocolatey and smooth tasting pudding that the kids will love! You can even use it for pies.
Wanda N.
Wellington, FL
Nada mejor q hacer un buen chocolate pudding y que tu familia piense q fue hecho por ti. Así es Royal Chocolate Pudding, es tan delicioso y tan agradable al sabor q nadie notará q es de cajita!😉
Narla D.
Sandy, UT
It's a good desert for those who wants something healthier. It's taster (alottle chocolate flavor, not like some artificial sweeteners) and cheap. So, if you are craving for somerhing sweetie but not to caloric, there it is.
Angela A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this brand of pudding. It definitely meets up to my expectations. It is not expensive at all and for the price it is super good quality (or consistency if we're being technical). I love it when using ir for pies or just for pudding itself. Yummy!
Renee P.
Northampton, MA
So I know that everything is supposed to be better if you make it from scratch, but pudding is a huge exception. From scratch pudding= lumpy, too milky, a little frightening. Royal instant pudding= smooth, fast, and yummy.