Royal Prince Candied Sweet Potatoes 15.5 Oz Can

BY ROYAL PRINCE

Candied Sweet Potatoes from Royal Prince make an ideal side for turkey and other main dishes. They're packed with 170 percent of your daily minimum recommended amount of vitamin A for added nutrition. These Royal Prince sweet potatoes go well with... see more...

Royal Prince Candied Sweet Potatoes 15.5 Oz Can
Rebecca F.
Yucky! These are so gross!! The taste, the texture, everything about them is terrible. My mom served these at every holiday and would make us kids eat them. I thought I didn't like yams my entire life, but what I really didn't like was yams in a can. Its so much easier and healthier to make your own. Not to mention they taste so much better when they don't come in this purple can. I am so sorry Royal Prince.
Yoli M.
Oxnard, CA
Every Thanksgiving I am in charge of bringing the yams. These are the only brand I will buy. Everyone loves them. I grab my glass bakeware and layer the yams with butter slices, brown sugar and mini marshmallows; then bake for about 20-30 minutes. So yummy!
Maria L.
Indio, CA
I found this patatoes and they taste really good, and they have an amazing cost