Royal Pet Products .Wardley Shrimp Pellets (4.5-oz plastic bottle) uploaded by Michelle L.Royal Pet Products .Wardley Shrimp Pellets (4.5-oz plastic bottle) uploaded by Jennifer F.

BY ROYAL PET PRODUCTS #36 in Fish Food

Wardley Shrimp Pellets are designed to soften and sink gradually, to allow fish at all levels to feed at their leisure. They're formulated to provide a variety of tropical fish with excellent nutrition, and are especially appealing to bottom feeders. This sinking pellet formula is ideal for feeding a variety of tropical fish especially bottom feeders such as catfish. The pellet size is also excellent for feeding larger fish including oscars and other cichlids. Shrimp Meal, Ground Wheat, Fish Meal, Animal Fat Preserved With Bha (A Preservative), Salt, Betainel-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source Of Vitamin C), Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Menadione Dimethylpyrimidinol Bisulfite, Choline Chloride: Size: 1-5/8 oz. see more...

Kat H.
I feed these to my beta fish and he seems to like them. I only him a few every few days so I'm not over feeding him. I recommend them for any fish owner.
Kayla W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I like feeding these to my turtles as a treat. They sink fast and the turtles seem to love diving after them as if they hunting. Great fun for us
Michelle L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is good for my bottom feeders. They like them. They sink to the bottom of the tank which is good. I brought this a Pecto.
Analexis C.
This product is excellent for anyone who owns fish. This works greatest as a small snack for them! They thoroughly enjoy it!
Cali C.
All my fish love this product not just bottem eaters its great to feed all my fish its like a little snack lol
Aubrey K.
Knoxville, TN
Is this a good snack for a betta fish?

back