BY ROYAL PET PRODUCTS

XTA1062: Features: -Tropical crisp food-Fish meal shrimp meal-Designed for larger fish such as discus and angelfish-Crisps with a concentrated content of vegetable matter (including Spirulina algae) in the center-Ideal for live bearers and plant-eating tropical and marine fish. Options: -Available in 3 sizes. Color/Finish: -In addition, these slow-sinking granules bring color-enhancing nutrition to mid-water and bottom feeding fish. Dimensions: -7.41 oz: 0.6" H x 0.8" W x 1.3" D-2.75 oz: 1.3" H x 0.7" W x 1.9" D-1.34 oz: 0.6" H x 0.8" W x 0.3" D. see more...

Margaret R.
Glenolden, PA
I use this for my tropical fish. I have mollies and tetras. They love it. No problems.
Katrina Y.
Torrance, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My purple-blueish tetra fish loves this food on the daily (6-7 times to be exact).
Cassandra S.
Pittsburgh , PA
I feed this to my neon glo fishes. I think it really does improve their color!
Katie H.
Grand Rapids , MI
Great fish fish. looks good and seems to be a fish favorite in my home tank
Brianna H.
Buckeye, AZ
My bettas hated these. They would not eat them at all. I ended up getting pellets for them instead and they actually ate that.
Kevin F.
Lares, PR
Está es la mejor comida para resaltar el color de los peces ha sido y será la mejor que usare siempre.