BY ROYAL PET PRODUCTS

XTA1062: Features: -Tropical crisp food-Fish meal shrimp meal-Designed for larger fish such as discus and angelfish-Crisps with a concentrated content of vegetable matter (including Spirulina algae) in the center-Ideal for live bearers and plant-eating tropical and marine fish. Options: -Available in 3 sizes. Color/Finish: -In addition, these slow-sinking granules bring color-enhancing nutrition to mid-water and bottom feeding fish. Dimensions: -7.41 oz: 0.6" H x 0.8" W x 1.3" D-2.75 oz: 1.3" H x 0.7" W x 1.9" D-1.34 oz: 0.6" H x 0.8" W x 0.3" D. see more...

Jenn B.
Santa Cruz, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Review for: Tetracolor Tropical Crisp Food 1.34 oz, Tetracolor Tropical Crisp Food 2.75 oz more...
My fish seemed to love this product when I had them. They would eat it and I think it helped with their coloring, but i'm not sure. it's relatively good priced and easy to find in stores
Stephanie G.
Gambrills, MD
We used to feed our fish with this fish food and never had any issues. It has that fish food scent, that almost all fish food has. Nonetheless, I found it to be affordable and a go-to fish food for our larger fish. I would definitely buy this again if we decided to get fish again.
Karley F.
I gave this to my glo fish because the person at the store recommend it. My fish ate it but they didn't go crazy over. And once I switched their food another brand they would would eat it much quicker then this one.
Becky H.
Lansing, KS
Best food I've found yet. It floats on the top longer then flakes so there is less waste. The fish seem to really like them. They're a little pricier then your regular flakes but they're definitely worth it.
Meghan E.
Huntsville, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: Tetracolor Tropical Crisp Food 1.34 oz more...
Any time I have pet fish, i use this brand & this food. My fish always love it. i am not sure of the cons because I am not a fish, but they eat it so I assume they love it
Sara A.
Woodward, OK
Best for bigger tropical fish as the smaller ones tend to miss the chunks. Doesn't cloud the water terribly, but make sure that your tank is properly cycled first!
Ava R.
Los Angeles, CA
I tried pellets and this flake food. My fish loved the flakes much more so I continue to buy it. I don't see a change in color but they are healthy
patty v.

I have had all kinds of different fish and they all loved this fish food.
It dosen't palute the water like other brands of fish food.
Christina K.
Kingsport, TN
My favorite food to feed my fish. I can tell the difference in these and the flakes, as the flakes make the tank dirty faster.
JANET G.
My fish didn't seem to take very well to this food, i only tried it once and i returned it.......