Royal Oak All-Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal

Royal Oak All-Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal is 100 percent natural with no chemicals added, and it is quick starting and ready to be cooked on in 15 minutes. This lump charcoal burns hotter than charcoal briquettes and ensures a great wood flavor in...

How long does it last?
Start your review of Royal Oak All-Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal!
April B.
Topeka, KS
Royal Oak All-Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal uploaded by April B.
Its good wood, no fuel additives. Burns well, leaves nice coals!! My meat always has a great flavor from it And Decently priced 30lbs for $16. Its the main fire source i use for smoking meat. #smokingmeat @royaloak #meatlover
Kimberly C.
Russellville, AL
Royal Oak All-Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal this charcoal adds a great smoke flavor to your food. Hardwood lump charcoal is a little harder to start than regular charcoal but It burns well after you get it lit.
Eileen S.
This is an old time favorite thats passed down through the generations. It lights easily and makes what ever you have on the pit taste great.
Karin K.
Orlando, FL
If I'm pulling out the old Grill to smoke pork or chicken this is the charcoal I use. Someone suggested it to me several years ago and it is now my go-to for smoking. It's hard to rate charcoal for smoking but I don't have too much of an issue with it lighting and stay lit through the whole process of smoking which takes several hours.
pink I.
Salome, AZ
I don't know how many different kinds of lighter fluid and charcoal we've tried this one is not that great we can enjoy it
Rachel N.
Ozark, MO
Royal Oak is one of few natural lump charcoals that have been available to me during the pandemic. It lights decently quick and puts off great heat for the Big Green Egg.
Angela S.
Dallas, TX
This is good charcoal. It’s starts easy and does not seem to burn as fast as regular charcoal. I feel better about using this kind because I’m not sure what is in the molded charcoal. Plus, if I have left over I can reuse it. The molded kind burns and disappears.
Trin H.
Loxley, AL
Royal has been used by many in my family. We are big on eating and cooking. And when we can’t stand watch over a nightly smoker, Royal Oak is just the perfect addition to a family bbq. Would definitely recommend especially since summer is just around the corner.
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
5,651 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This brand is good but it doesn't have the lighter fluid built in so you have to buy it separately. #greatoutdoors
Betty B.
Kansas, OK
It works good for BBQ grills. It lights and burns well. It cooks meat and vegetables well. It can be messy just like any other I tried.